Reload this Page >

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Chin

Wikiposts

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Chin

Old Apr 26th 2006, 6:02 pm
Account Closed

Moribundian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Chin

I'll admit that a few weeks sunshine in the summer is good for the soul - and for clearing up spots - but how do you find living in persistent sunny weather? Is there a recessive gene that craves a bit of gool ol' British gloom and which never quite goes away, or is it Happy days every day? Does it take long to get used to/ give you a headache? Towit: Persistent sunshine - heaven or hell?

Inland Review

Last edited by Moribundian; Apr 26th 2006 at 6:03 pm. Reason: typo
Old Apr 26th 2006, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Chin

Originally Posted by Moribundian
I'll admit that a few weeks sunshine in the summer is good for the soul - and for clearing up spots - but how do you find living in persistent sunny weather? Is there a recessive gene that craves a bit of gool ol' British gloom and which never quite goes away, or is it Happy days every day? Does it take long to get used to/ give you a headache? Towit: Persistent sunshine - heaven or hell?

Inland Review
Don't know about anyone else - but I can only tolerate about two days of gloomy weather before I start whinging about it going on for too long.

And the older I get, the colder I feel in the winter. When I first arrived here (in my twenties) I thought Sydney weather was lovely in the winter. Now I'm -er- a bit older, I'm beginning to view Cairns as the best place to live year-round.

So, no, never get fed up with sunny, warm weather!