Enough is enough

Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Enough is enough

Over 7 weeks ago my washing machine broke down.
Phoned someone out the paper, who came and looked at it. Took it all apart and said it needed a new pump.
2 weeks later we phoned him....'Oh yeah' he said, 'pump has come in but its the wrong one, will have to order it again'................In the meantime I have no machine and am having to do all my washing by hand when I come in from work.
Phoned him again 2 weeks ago, and was told,'yeah. pump will be in on monday'.................Never heard any more.
Phoned him last friday and was told, 'Yeah the pump is coming from South Korea and still not in??'.............My sarcastic reply was 'Are they walking with it"
Mick phoned him again today................this time was told...........:yeah I have the pump and its the wrong one again"
What Mick told him to do with his pump is not polite enough to put on here!!!
Back to square one.............someone else is coming to look at machine tomorrow..................Oh what would I give for a working washing machine!!!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Enough is enough

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Oh what would I give for a working washing machine!!!
How about $49

http://shop.ebay.com.au/?_from=R40&_...All-Categories
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:19 am
sjo
Forum Regular

sjo will become famous soon enough

Poor you. I'm afraid I would have given up by now and gone and bought another one - I love my washing machine and can't bear to be without one.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sjo
Poor you. I'm afraid I would have given up by now and gone and bought another one - I love my washing machine and can't bear to be without one.

Maybe you are right!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:15 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Phoned someone out the paper, who came and looked at it. Took it all apart and said it needed a new pump.
2 weeks later we phoned him....'Oh yeah' he said, 'pump has come in but its the wrong one, will have to order it again'................In the meantime I have no machine and am having to do all my washing by hand when I come in from work.
Phoned him again 2 weeks ago, and was told,'yeah. pump will be in on monday'.................Never heard any more.
Phoned him last friday and was told, 'Yeah the pump is coming from South Korea and still not in??'.............My sarcastic reply was 'Are they walking with it"
Mick phoned him again today................this time was told...........:yeah I have the pump and its the wrong one again"
Back to square one.............someone else is coming to look at machine tomorrow..................Oh what would I give for a working washing machine!!!
I find that with broken appliances that it is best to go and buy a new one (unless you can fix it yourself). Most are not worth fixing - it also negates the need to deal with pricks like this one.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

it also negates the need to deal with pricks like this one.[/QUOTE]

And thats exactly what he was!!!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:53 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

If its only the pump thats broken they are very simple to replace. I am pressuming that the water will not pump out but the machine still washes the clothes?

Call WA Appliance Parts 9275 4755 with model number and there in Russell Rd Morley.

Its about a 10 minute job.

Any dramas, yell out.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

At last!!! After 8 weeks..............we have a working washing machine!!!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:53 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

I had similar trouble in the UK with a dishwasher:
Wrong Pump,
followed by:
Wrong Clips
followed by:
perished hose that wasn't noticed before.

I kicked off, big time, had a new Dishwasher 2 days later.

I never did get an answer as to why he could not use standard hose clamps from B&Q.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=MarkMC;7417395]I had similar trouble in the UK with a dishwasher:

Ahh...dont mention the dishwasher.............having problems with that as well!!!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:56 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Ahh...dont mention the dishwasher.............having problems with that as well!!!
Yeah I hear he is leaving for the navy.....