Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

English patient gets special Qantas service.

Wikiposts

English patient gets special Qantas service.

Old Feb 10th 2007, 2:52 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold
Red face English patient gets special Qantas service.

Bloody business class passengers get everything.
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...006301,00.html

Last edited by Lord Pom Percy; Feb 10th 2007 at 3:19 am.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 6:50 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: English patient gets special Qantas service.

I have been commended on my ‘outstanding and fantastic’ customer service in business class, my commitment to customers service, my ‘consistent’, ‘delightful’, ‘natural’ and ‘enthusiastic manner’ of dealing with our customers.
You don't say...

Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:57 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: English patient gets special Qantas service.

I would have! Her co workers sound jealous.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:58 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Damn stewardesses get everything!
Old Feb 10th 2007, 11:39 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iPom
I would have! Her co workers sound jealous.
It was her co-worker stewadesses that dobbed her in maybe a bit of bitchiness jealously there.