Wikiposts

English newspapers

Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:11 pm
Banned

MrWoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English newspapers

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone knew where to get English newspapers in Perth?
Just the Sun or the Mirror, I do miss reading them while having breakfast. No disrespect to the Aussie papers but I cant be bothered with them....they're full of boring stuff....like proper news

I dont even mind if they are a week or so late, is there a service thats posts them over, Mondays edition with the sport would be great to read on the weekend.

MrWoo
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

painter in aus will become famous soon enoughpainter in aus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: English newspapers

Originally Posted by MrWoo
Hi all,
Just the Sun or the Mirror, I do miss reading them while having breakfast. No disrespect to the Aussie papers but I cant be bothered with them....they're full of boring stuff....like proper news

I dont even mind if they are a week or so late, is there a service thats posts them over, Mondays edition with the sport would be great to read on the weekend.

MrWoo
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:20 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

MrWoo

http://www.mirror.co.uk/
http://www.thesun.co.uk
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:28 pm
K14
Forum Regular

K14 will become famous soon enoughK14 will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

MrWoo
Hi

Are you right in Perth? I've seen some UK papers in a newsagent in Gibson Street Mandurah. Much cheaper to read online though!
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:30 pm
Banned

Thx for the replies but I already looked at that. Its just not the same reading a screen, plus I cant take it to work or the cafe.

MrWoo
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by K14
Hi

Are you right in Perth? I've seen some UK papers in a newsagent in Gibson Street Mandurah. Much cheaper to read online though!
Interesting, I was on holiday about 5 years ago (on my rekkie) in Freo and a shop there had UK papers.
I went there again after I'd done the move but no papers anymore
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

painter in aus will become famous soon enoughpainter in aus will become famous soon enough

Thx for the replies but I already looked at that. Its just not the same reading a screen, plus I cant take it to work or the cafe.

MrWoo
you can buy a printable version
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

TOWA78 is an unknown quantity at this point

there is a site called press display that you cant print off newspapers , it has all the big uk ones too
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

MrWoo
There is a weekly edition of the Daily Mail and the Daily Telegraph which you can buy from a lot of newsagents in Perth.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

There is a newsagency in Northbridge that may sell them.Ive definetly seen the Cork Examiner in there.yes I know thats not an English paper.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

teppic is just really niceteppic is just really niceteppic is just really niceteppic is just really niceteppic is just really niceteppic is just really niceteppic is just really niceteppic is just really nice

Funny I never read them in England......
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:49 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: English newspapers

Hi all,

MrWoo
You can buy cheap toilet paper; it's pretty much the same thing, and just as readable.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

teppic is just really niceteppic is just really niceteppic is just really niceteppic is just really niceteppic is just really niceteppic is just really niceteppic is just really niceteppic is just really nice

Perforations would be a nice addition to the Sun - wonder where their suggestion box is??
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

MrWoo
You must mean comics as the Sun and Mirror are written for people with a reading age of 10. Plenty of pictures to keep the 20% of functionally illiterate people in the UK happy.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:49 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by isgraham
You must mean comics as the Sun and Mirror are written for people with a reading age of 10. Plenty of pictures to keep the 20% of functionally illiterate people in the UK happy.
Maybe that is why they are popular with migrants to Australia

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.