Wikiposts

The end is near

Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:32 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The end is near

Originally Posted by WendyC
Well at long last we have had news from the estate agents and our house sale is set up for exchange AND completion on the 30th of this month.

We will then move into my MIL's tiny one bedroom cottage for a week and then it's off to Oz we go :scared:

Can't quite believe that something is finally happening and that in about 4 weeks time we wil be starting our new life.
Woohoo !!
thinking about it....not sure if we have had enough time to prepare the country

Be very happy to write 'Welcome to Australia'
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Woohoo !!
thinking about it....not sure if we have had enough time to prepare the country

Be very happy to write 'Welcome to Australia'
It's OK, my Aunt is onto it already

I'm going to price up flights at the travel agents today, see if I can get a good deal. Looking at the 5th July at the minute :scared:
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

It's OK, my Aunt is onto it already

I'm going to price up flights at the travel agents today, see if I can get a good deal. Looking at the 5th July at the minute :scared:

you should be able to get a good deal at this time of year.

look at www.airline-network.co.uk - always have booked flights with them
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

you should be able to get a good deal at this time of year.

look at www.airline-network.co.uk - always have booked flights with them

Yep, looked at them. £2467.80 with emirates is the cheapest on there.

Singapore airlines website is £2247 and asda travel is £2148. Both singapore airlines on the same date.

Gonna see if travel agent can get any better
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:56 pm
Banned

Austin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of light

Well at long last we have had news from the estate agents and our house sale is set up for exchange AND completion on the 30th of this month.

We will then move into my MIL's tiny one bedroom cottage for a week and then it's off to Oz we go :scared:

Can't quite believe that something is finally happening and that in about 4 weeks time we wil be starting our new life.
good luck wendyc where r u moving to?
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:58 pm
Account Closed

Singapore airlines website is £2247 and asda travel is £2148. Both singapore airlines on the same date.

Surprising

Don't know what airlines you've used...but Singapore are fab - flown with Emirates too...they are good, but SA are better (in my opinion...before someones jumps on me)
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Austin Showers
good luck wendyc where r u moving to?

We are going to Adelaide.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

you are not....you're coming here !!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

lesleybruck is a jewel in the roughlesleybruck is a jewel in the roughlesleybruck is a jewel in the roughlesleybruck is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: The end is near

thats good news, have read a few of your posts, would you be able to help me hope you dont think im stupid but cannot work out how to post a new thread on this site so i can ask a few people questions, would you be able to help thank you

Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Try travel mood as they have some special offers on we booked through them for our trip in Oct , they cover all the airlines.
www.travelmood.com
Good luck with getting booked up.
Mandy
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lesleybruck
thats good news, have read a few of your posts, would you be able to help me hope you dont think im stupid but cannot work out how to post a new thread on this site so i can ask a few people questions, would you be able to help thank you
Go to main page of whatever forum you want to put thread on (eg Barbie) ...look at top left hand corner, and you'll see a blue button which says 'new thread'...click it
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Surprising

Don't know what airlines you've used...but Singapore are fab - flown with Emirates too...they are good, but SA are better (in my opinion...before someones jumps on me)
totally agree

flown with both and both are quite similar
however SA wins on the flight durations
roughly half way to aus so you do 2x 11 hr flights quick spash in the gym at Singapore Airlines and your off agian

Emirates however go via dubia and as its only a third of the way there you end up doing 1 x 8 hr flight and 1 x 14 hr flight
Banned

Austin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of light

never been there but my mate reckons people who live there must be very religious as theres lots of churches there, lol!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:04 pm
Banned

you are not....you're coming here !!
wheres here by the way?
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Austin Showers
wheres here by the way?
Glen Eira....suburb of Melbourne

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.