Wikiposts

The end is near

Old Jun 8th 2006, 10:59 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The end is near

Originally Posted by WendyC
Sounds wonderful. We were going to do the same thing only start off in Brisbane. But we've decided that if we get to Adelaide first we can get the TRA done and tax file number etc, then we can fly out to Brisbane and have a good relax.
god you type quick
Old Jun 9th 2006, 2:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wengerboy
god you type quick

I've had lots of practise
Old Jun 9th 2006, 8:19 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

woohoo |Wendy

Had a call from estate agent although not too sure what they said as alan took call so i got the alan version

we need to call our solicitor mon morning as our buyer and their buyer are ready to sign contracts!!!

any time in the next 3 weeks we should exchange and complete :scared:
Old Jun 9th 2006, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
woohoo |Wendy

Had a call from estate agent although not too sure what they said as alan took call so i got the alan version

we need to call our solicitor mon morning as our buyer and their buyer are ready to sign contracts!!!

any time in the next 3 weeks we should exchange and complete :scared:

Race you
Old Jun 9th 2006, 8:24 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

no you can take the cup!!

you deserve it, i shall start to limp if it seems like we're winning

any way the way i feel today, the whole thing can go f**k itself
Old Jun 9th 2006, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no you can take the cup!!

you deserve it, i shall start to limp if it seems like we're winning

any way the way i feel today, the whole thing can go f**k itself

That doesn't sound good, whats up?
Old Jun 9th 2006, 8:41 am
Sam
here and staying

too long to tell you!!

just feel adn know i so do everything

had a major melt down at work, ended up in tears hiding away in the IT suite from the kids, (sounds worse than it was, i was hiding so they didnt see me upset)
Came home from work, did all the washing, took kirsty to brownies, went shopping, came back, had to ask for help to put it away and upload it, then cut the grass, cut mums grass, he got ump cos i asked him to get mower out of her shed, then coz i asked him to get pool (blow up one) from garage for girls this weekend, then coz his friend has let him down and hes not going out now he's sulking on the down stairs comp, i finally stopped at 9pm :scared:

so am really really really P***ed off
oh and in between that he took the call from ES, guess who will phone solicitor on monday

(sorry wend) you did ask
Old Jun 9th 2006, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

too long to tell you!!

just feel adn know i so do everything

had a major melt down at work, ended up in tears hiding away in the IT suite from the kids, (sounds worse than it was, i was hiding so they didnt see me upset)
Came home from work, did all the washing, took kirsty to brownies, went shopping, came back, had to ask for help to put it away and upload it, then cut the grass, cut mums grass, he got ump cos i asked him to get mower out of her shed, then coz i asked him to get pool (blow up one) from garage for girls this weekend, then coz his friend has let him down and hes not going out now he's sulking on the down stairs comp, i finally stopped at 9pm :scared:

so am really really really P***ed off
oh and in between that he took the call from ES, guess who will phone solicitor on monday

(sorry wend) you did ask

It all gets too much doesn't it. I'm lucky in that I gave up work before the house went on the market, I wouldn't have coped with it all otherwise. You need to take some time out by yourself. Dump the kids on your hubby tomorrow and go get some retail therapy or get your hair done. Just pamper yourself for the day.

If anyone complains tell them to get stuffed
Old Jun 9th 2006, 9:12 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by WendyC
It all gets too much doesn't it. I'm lucky in that I gave up work before the house went on the market, I wouldn't have coped with it all otherwise. You need to take some time out by yourself. Dump the kids on your hubby tomorrow and go get some retail therapy or get your hair done. Just pamper yourself for the day.

If anyone complains tell them to get stuffed

bless you,

hair cut whats that

havn't had my hair cut for ?????? gosh about 8 months i think if not longer!!!!

yes i know i should say right i'm off to do........ but it just isn't that easy!

but i will phone a hairdresser's tomorrow and make an appiontment!!!

thanks Wendyxxx
Old Jun 9th 2006, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bless you,

hair cut whats that

havn't had my hair cut for ?????? gosh about 8 months i think if not longer!!!!

yes i know i should say right i'm off to do........ but it just isn't that easy!

but i will phone a hairdresser's tomorrow and make an appiontment!!!

thanks Wendyxxx

Good on yer