Wikiposts

Embarrasing Moments

Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:29 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Embarrasing Moments

Having your daughter (3)

Wet herself and the carpet in an expensive showhome just before a load of people come through.

She tries to help by dragging something from the bed...the bloody dooner.

Get her to the toilet for a number two then realise the waters not on to flush away.

On leaving she falls in the water feature

Is it just me and my family??????
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:40 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Embarrasing Moments

Originally Posted by thebears
Having your daughter (3)

Wet herself and the carpet in an expensive showhome just before a load of people come through.

Get her to the toilet for a number two then realise the waters not on to flush away.

yip, its just you

There is a particular shop in our town i cant take my younger daughter into anymore and that's all am saying
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:46 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
yip, its just you

There is a particular shop in our town i cant take my younger daughter into anymore and that's all am saying

o you`ve not been embarrassing your youngest have you Margaret

poor kid
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:47 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Having your daughter (3)

I'm looking forward more and more to Friday night!!

Margaret, just one????
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Having your daughter (3)

Could have been worse, it could have been you instead of your daughter
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by steve`o
o you`ve not been embarrassing your youngest have you Margaret

poor kid

PMSL, that's not true, but there's a few pubs i cant go into anymore
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
I'm looking forward more and more to Friday night!!

Margaret, just one????

ehhhhhhh yes honest
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:02 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Having your daughter (3)

ROFL!

Nope, my 4 yr old left a massive puddle in an Estate agent on the floor, and I mean MASSIVE. No-one noticed, and we were so embarrassed that we left surruptitiously. We tried to tell someone but they were busy with someone else.

Then whilst looking at this fab house the other week, (tiny yard, no good) Seb wanted the toilet, pooped in it, and no water flowing to flush it... Whilst agent wasn't looking, hub found the inlet tap down in the kitchen and switched it on so we could flush it.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:04 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=iPom]ROFL!

Nope, my 4 yr old left a massive puddle in an Estate agent on the floor, and I mean MASSIVE. No-one noticed, and we were so embarrassed that we left surruptitiously. We tried to tell someone but they were busy with someone else.

pmsl, i'd have just legged it too
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:07 am
Account Closed

pmsl, i'd have just legged it too
Strangely, looking back on it, we have no longstanding feelings of guilt or shame about that incident.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

yip, its just you

Come on, tell us more
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Come on, tell us more

nope, my lips are sealed, well until i drink another couple of glasses of wine
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

nope, my lips are sealed, well until i drink another couple of glasses of wine

drink them quick
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:16 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Margaret3]
Originally Posted by iPom
ROFL!

I had convinced my brother to drop my mate n me off after we'd had a night of heavy drinking/partying...all was fine till she lent over to him to say/kiss him goodnight and promptly threw up all over him and the footwell of his new car!
Was awful at the time but i laugh about it now as hes a d**k.

...having 4 kids theyve taken it in turn to show me up...but ive started getting my own back, grabbing 14 yr olds daughters hand to cross the road and skipping with her!
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:25 am
Account Closed

That reminds me of going for a gym induction after celebrating Australia Day and not having any sleep.... Not only did I smell like a brewery, I then threw up all over the abductor machine... but luckily, it was just liquid. No chunks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.