Wikiposts

Ellenbrook Dockers

Old May 30th 2008, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold
Default Ellenbrook Dockers

My son takes part in Auskick at Ellenbrook and today was invited to play during half time on Sundays Fremantle V Adelaide game. He is over the moon, and if tonight is anything to go by, he will be very tired come Sunday
Old May 30th 2008, 2:38 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ellenbrook Dockers

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
My son takes part in Auskick at Ellenbrook and today was invited to play during half time on Sundays Fremantle V Adelaide game. He is over the moon, and if tonight is anything to go by, he will be very tired come Sunday
Cool! Do you get free tickets out of it?
Old May 30th 2008, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Only for one parent unfortunately. Mrs LL will have to get her own
Old May 30th 2008, 4:39 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
Only for one parent unfortunately. Mrs LL will have to get her own
The way Freo are playing she should count her blessings!
Old May 30th 2008, 6:42 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Ellenbrook Dockers

My son plays for Ellenbrook United FC under 9's, they've played 7 and won 6 and it's their first year as a team, how good is that
Old Jun 1st 2008, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

I tried to get my son into football (soccer ) here, but he wasn't too interested, probably because his friends play Aussie Rules.
Anyway, as expected the Dockers went down in the 4th Qtr again.
However my son played the best footie I have seen him play. At first I thought he may be overwhelmed running out onto the oval with 30000 supporters watching, but evidently he didn't even see them!! He kicked 2 goals.
He's ma wee champion the nite.