Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Eccentricity vs Just Plain Nuts

Wikiposts

Eccentricity vs Just Plain Nuts

Old Aug 24th 2010, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eccentricity vs Just Plain Nuts

The latest from the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rotection.html

Apparently she is under stress from her fathers fall but it's on the tv now and the images show very clearly what she was doing!

Thank goodness Lola's owner heard her meowing before they tipped rubbish on her! However, if they had been on holiday it might not have had such a happy ending, poor thing.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 1:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koalakim
The latest from the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rotection.html

Apparently she is under stress from her fathers fall but it's on the tv now and the images show very clearly what she was doing!

Thank goodness Lola's owner heard her meowing before they tipped rubbish on her! However, if they had been on holiday it might not have had such a happy ending, poor thing.
Did he fall over her cat?
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:00 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spartacus
She doesn't have a cat. But she is an animal lover, according to her mother.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
She doesn't have a cat. But she is an animal lover, according to her mother.
Maybe she was just having a bad day, and was unfortunate enough to have it caught on camera. After all, she doesn't look like a bad person . . .
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha - no!

She doesn't own a cat but her mother said if she liked cats and possibly would own one if she didn't work Well I don't think the RSPCA will be allowing that anytime soon after this!

After all, she doesn't look like a bad person . . .
That's what they all say, he/she was such a nice person etc etc wouldn't hurt a fly - before mass murding a village. Yes, I guess there must have been something to spark it off - after all we all do daft things when we aren't thinking but a live creature is a bit different to putting the kettle in the fridge for instance!

I expect the Daily Mail will be on to the truth....! She'll probably make a few quid out of her exclusive story - where's Max Clifford in all this?

Last edited by koalakim; Aug 24th 2010 at 2:07 pm.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:05 pm

Maybe she was just having a bad day, and was unfortunate enough to have it caught on camera. After all, she doesn't look like a bad person . . .
She's a 'church goer' so this makes her obviously just having a bad day.

If you watch the clip, she looks around before picking up the cat, looks up almost like she's checking to see if there's CCTV and somehow misses it (or perhaps she doesn't miss it at all) and then dumps the cat.
She's yet another 'good person' caught out and won't admit it she's just not very nice.

I know a couple like this. They'll do horrible gut wrenching things to other people and then carry on doing their church thing. It's bizarre.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:09 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

She's a 'church goer' so this makes her obviously just having a bad day.

If you watch the clip, she looks around before picking up the cat, looks up almost like she's checking to see if there's CCTV and somehow misses it (or perhaps she doesn't miss it at all) and then dumps the cat.
She's yet another 'good person' caught out and won't admit it she's just not very nice.

I know a couple like this. They'll do horrible gut wrenching things to other people and then carry on doing their church thing. It's bizarre.
But it's ok cos they go to church, ask for forgiveness and all is right with the world.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
But it's ok cos they go to church, ask for forgiveness and all is right with the world.
You're right MP, that's how it works.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You're right MP, that's how it works.
And bugger any poor sod they've run over in the meantime. Put up and shut up. Don't bother to say sorry to them, just say sorry to god.

Pfffffffft.

Weak.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:18 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

I am interpreting this comment as black humour. She doesn't look like a bad person who looked around to see if anyone was looking before putting a friendly cat she had just been patting into a bin.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by brissybee
I am interpreting this comment as black humour. She doesn't look like a bad person who looked around to see if anyone was looking before putting a friendly cat she had just been patting into a bin.
Now you're just putting words in my mouth . . .
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:21 pm

Now you're just putting words in my mouth . . .
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hell hath no fury than a pussy that's been dumped
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Hell hath no fury than a pussy that's been dumped
Jaysus, here we go. Is there no thread untouched by Bernie PingPonger Barfly who has to make everything about virgins, pussies or sex?

I mean, if there is one, can someone show me where it is, because I have several hats here I can start chewing on.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:34 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Jaysus, here we go. Is there no thread untouched by Bernie PingPonger Barfly who has to make everything about virgins, pussies or sex?

I mean, if there is one, can someone show me where it is, because I have several hats here I can start chewing on.
I love pussies,what's yer problem,hat eater

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.