Eccentric Dog

Old Mar 21st 2011, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eccentric Dog

Originally Posted by caretaker
If two different dogs in two different locations react to the same ice cream music in the same way could it be that the frequency of the recording is acting as an irritant? You know, the same way they're sensitive to the 'silent dog whistle'. I know how they can be scared of anything they don't understand, but this Greensleeves thing seems like too much of a coinsidence not to have a scientific explanation.
You could have a point there as she really hates it and she is not the sort of dog to hate noise as we have teenagers and a 6 year old!Though the other dog could not care less but then he does not want to guard the house so he does not care what is going on outside.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 9:38 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eccentric Dog

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
I'd love a dog! my cat, Outboard, is terrified of his own dumps. He scrambles around in his litter tray until the offending item is buried before tearing to the other end of the boat, meowing and cowering until yours truly has scooped it out.
So now you will be Known as "TURDAN EXPLORER" the fecal investigator.....MM