Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ebay blackmail question

Ebay blackmail question

Old May 12th 2007, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

nzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nicenzer57 is just really nice
Default Re: Ebay blackmail question

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
Yes, and the seller has agreed to send it for the agreed and paid price.

I mentioned going through ebay's complaint procedure and they backed down pretty quick....All over $10 too.
You have to be wary of Asian sellers. Culturally they have a whole different perspective on a deal. If it goes sideways for whatever reason they tend to blame anything, everything and anybody before taking responsibility themselves.

I now read right through their feedback and look for negatives or neutral responses. That gives you some idea of how they deal with problems. I've had a few problems with them in the past and they can be frustrating to say the least.
Old May 12th 2007, 4:22 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice
Default Re: Ebay blackmail question

Originally Posted by nzer57
You have to be wary of Asian sellers. Culturally they have a whole different perspective on a deal. If it goes sideways for whatever reason they tend to blame anything, everything and anybody before taking responsibility themselves.

I now read right through their feedback and look for negatives or neutral responses. That gives you some idea of how they deal with problems. I've had a few problems with them in the past and they can be frustrating to say the least.
Well, this is the first and last time I buy anything off an asian on ebay.