View Poll Results: Giving up the booze...well did you ??
3- 6 months
6.67%
1-2 months
0%
1-4 weeks
13.33%
The night before !
80.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Drinking Poll !!!

Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:31 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Drinking Poll !!!

We have our medicals on Thursday 13 th July in Manchester.

Just wanted to know if any one gave up drinking prior to going for there medical.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:35 pm
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Drinking Poll !!!

Originally Posted by Issie

Just wanted to know if any one gave up drinking prior to going for there medical.
:scared: the thought of it. No need to go that far mate.....

Seriously though i am sure as long as you do not go in stinking of drink from the night before it is not going to effect what they are looking for in your medical. But if your on about your health in general then we all know what the answer is.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

these good people might not drink as much as you....you old soak
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:37 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
I don't
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:37 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Ha Ha ...just cos you can't
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Ha Ha ...just cos you can't
....sometimes life just aint fair....at least I don't get hangovers
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by tucs
:scared: the thought of it. No need to go that far mate.....

Seriously though i am sure as long as you do not go in stinking of drink from the night before it is not going to effect what they are looking for in your medical. But if your on about your health in general then we all know what the answer is.
Thanks Mate...

I am starting to feel a bit nervous, i even had a social fag the other night and thought they would be able to tell on a chest X ray. I am going ****ing mad ...i mean i am an ITU sister for gods sake i know they can't tell that
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:40 pm

....sometimes life just aint fair....at least I don't get hangovers
Thats a point....except for the other week when you went out with your mate from Oz and you vomited all day Emm
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:50 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

When I saw the title I thought Geez whats Pollyanna up to now.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:56 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I had 6 pints of lager one hour before my medical, luckily, the doctor who is in the same programme as me passed me with flying colours.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:58 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by walla
I had 6 pints of lager one hour before my medical, luckily, the doctor who is in the same programme as me passed me with flying colours.
And ticked the box that said pisshead.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by walla
PMSL ...you nutter
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:03 pm
The Godfather

6 Pints & over your ok if going to Perth.

4 to 6 Pints you have to go to Melbourne or Sydney

4 pints & under you have to go to QLD.

Now you know why Soapy had to spend a year in Sydney before moving to QLD.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:07 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL ...you nutter
I offered him a bottle of whiskey and he didn't even make me cough or measure the size of my balls.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:08 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by Bordy
6 Pints & over your ok if going to Perth.

4 to 6 Pints you have to go to Melbourne or Sydney

4 pints & under you have to go to QLD.

Now you know why Soapy had to spend a year in Sydney before moving to QLD.
That's about right, the 6 pints and over bit.

On the Soapy front I concur

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.