Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Dreaming of BE (ers)

Wikiposts

Dreaming of BE (ers)

Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:12 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dreaming of BE (ers)

Originally Posted by aston man
hey,what a great idea for a couple of modern day crime fighters,,

crocket and tubs,,miami vice..

vash and aston,,brumidgum vice,,answer to every ladies dream....
or pinky and perky?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:15 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
or pinky and perky?
you could be the good looking master criminal,,dont you worry mate,we'll get ya one day..

hey mate i've missed ya..
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:18 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

you could be the good looking master criminal,,dont you worry mate,we'll get ya one day..

hey mate i've missed ya..
and me you buddy. Been following your exploits though, congrats on yer medical.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:57 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Dreaming of BE (ers)

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
Are you not then?
Sadly, no.

Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:14 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, kind of their avatars (well a mixture of that and my imagination I guess). Although I know what iPom looks like from her photos, so she was like a real person!
Have you thought of seeking some psychotherapy?

You're obviously very sick.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:16 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
and me you buddy. Been following your exploits though, congrats on yer medical.
Yeah where u been hiding? I dream about matt, lee, tom and Ray! I love Ray!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:34 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Have you thought of seeking some psychotherapy?

You're obviously very sick.
sorry if I've scared you! (I am quite normal most of the time)
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:01 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry if I've scared you! (I am quite normal most of the time)
My god if we are talking what is normal, I cant even tell you the details of my dreams.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:04 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

jeez i have spent the last year sharing my dreams with all of you,and you lot sharing your dreams with me..are we all a load of nutters..???

ast,,hey i have just had a sign ill be back in a minute,,
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:09 pm
Banned

for all those that love to play,but dare to dream..

anyone know where that is?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone else got so addicted to reading this site that they've started dreaming about other BEers?

I had a dream last night that featured random people I went to school with (who haven't crossed my mind for over 10 years), and some BEers (mainly iPom, Pollyana, RachelH, Aston Man and Vash). Perhaps I'm going mad.....
Yep, you've lost the plot mate
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:17 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

jeez i have spent the last year sharing my dreams with all of you,and you lot sharing your dreams with me..are we all a load of nutters..???

ast,,hey i have just had a sign ill be back in a minute,,
So how many of us have you dreamt about?

I dont think anyone has dreamt of me, or if they have they havent said.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
So how many of us have you dreamt about?

I dont think anyone has dreamt of me, or if they have they havent said.
hey there my darling,i may of had a dream about your good self but i am far to much of a gentleman to tell you what it was about,apart from the fact it involve strawberry's and ice cream and a lot of mess..
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:24 pm

hey there my darling,i may of had a dream about your good self but i am far to much of a gentleman to tell you what it was about,apart from the fact it involve strawberry's and ice cream and a lot of mess..
You havent seen me though, and then the dreams might change....

I love this place though. It is my little world of escapism and I think most of the members on here are great.

I love reading about everyone and hearing about their lives.

But my saucy dreams have to remain a secret for I do fear they may shock.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:27 pm
Banned

a life with out dreams would be a pretty dull one me thinks,jeez none of us would of been on here in the first place..

ast

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.