Dream over.......

Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:32 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dream over.......

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Mmmmm, just what I was thinking Wendy.

Now of course he could be given the chance to emigrate with his piece of dirty diseased minge, and allowed to live his life in peace in Australia.

Or DIAC could be told that he has lied on his visa application by not mentioning his existing marriage and children - that isn't just a white lie, that is a huge big fat black one and it is fraud.

Of course we have all been brought up to tell the truth haven't we?

This lady is well rid of him, she deserves so much better and with a bit of determination will get to Oz herself to start a new life.

But as for him, let's just hope the monkeyspunkbastard gets his just deserts, gets his visa revoked, loses copious amounts of cash and lives happily ever after with the diseased fanny he calls a girlfriend.
Remind me nver to cross you Sam lol.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:43 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gorgeousgal
A quick update -
Sorry, I haven't posted in ages, but as you can imagine I've been up to my eyes in ....poo!
It emerged that OH had never even applied for visas for anyone!!?? So, no crime committed except for a big, fat lie to his family. Why he led us to believe this, I'm not sure - he won't speak to me at all! I'm beginning to think he's had some kind of breakdown or he's a compulsive liar, or maybe he wanted to disappear?? All sorts of things are coming out of the woodwork that would make your hair curl!! Still, this isn't the time or place and I really don't have the inclination to repeat it all on here. He's still with his new woman and things between us are definately over. Finances are in the hands of lawyers, hey ho....
The kids & I are doing ok. I'm upset he doesn't want to see the kids, he "doesn't feel ready", but they seem to be coping. Time will tell I guess. They are very young, whether that's a good or bad thing, I'm not sure.
I'm getting all the paperwork sorted out to apply for a visa (a REAL one!) and my mum is talking to an agent about retiring to Oz.
Thankyou all for the support you gave me at a really crappy time, I really appreciate it. I'm sure I'll be asking for more help in the near future with regards our visa application
I'm so glad you've got the support of your Mum. It sounds like you're one very strong lady. Hang in there, and remember we're all here if you want to vent.

Gill
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

At night time I wear my 'naughty panties' which bring out the dark side, well a dark side that is so dark that you cannot see me.

Marrows are replaced by chilli and shredded glass, tactful negotiations are replaced by 'burn him, gouge his eyes'.

As darkness falls, the punishment gets worse and I have gone from sideways marrows, to large bollards and traffic cones - both at once with no lube.

I might even pretend to be a patient on his ward and say I need an examination 'down there' and then noisly have wind in his face - after of course, I have eaten Savoy cabbage, sprouts, mushrooms and other gas inducing veggies.

We need to form a team right away in defence of Gorgeousgal, - we will be a force to be reckoned with, we will be the champion penis choppers and noone will mess with us.

We shall wear army attire and have water pistols filled with dog pee and we can pretend to be Commando's and do those awful assault courses to make us tough.

And I am going to change my name to GI Sam and shave my hair like Demi Moore did in her film and build up big muscles and look like a man with breasts.

Come on Gorgeousgal, you can front the regiment
PP Im shocked, nothing worse than a woman scorned. eh
Rememeber two sides to every story.
Denise
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:56 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
PP Im shocked, nothing worse than a woman scorned. eh
Rememeber two sides to every story.
Denise
There might be two sides to every story but I think the way in which he has treated his children alone is appalling.

They cant understand why their Dad wont come over.

Having lost a relative to HIV as their partner was unfaithful and kept it secret, I can never see any justification in jumping into bed with another person while you are still supposedly married and your partner still believing that you are the only one sharing the bed.

I have strong feelings on that Im afraid. If someone wants to dip their candle into someone else then their partner has a right to know, that way they can decide for themselves if they want to risk an STD or not.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

There might be two sides to every story but I think the way in which he has treated his children alone is appalling.

They cant understand why their Dad wont come over.

Having lost a relative to HIV as their partner was unfaithful and kept it secret, I can never see any justification in jumping into bed with another person while you are still supposedly married and your partner still believing that you are the only one sharing the bed.

I have strong feelings on that Im afraid. If someone wants to dip their candle into someone else then their partner has a right to know, that way they can decide for themselves if they want to risk an STD or not.
I understand that more than anybody, my 1st hubby lead 2 lives , had 2 families. But that is in the past now.
But we are condemmning somebody we dont even know. And dont really know the truth, thats all I meant.
Denise
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:30 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I understand that more than anybody, my 1st hubby lead 2 lives , had 2 families. But that is in the past now.
But we are condemmning somebody we dont even know. And dont really know the truth, thats all I meant.
Denise
I suppose as we only have the one side to go on, its all we can do.

I said to Mr PP that if ever he felt the need to cheat on me I would rather he left me because I am not into sharing.

(never was any good with sharing my sherbert dib dabs)
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

I suppose as we only have the one side to go on, its all we can do.

I said to Mr PP that if ever he felt the need to cheat on me I would rather he left me because I am not into sharing.

(never was any good with sharing my sherbert dib dabs)
I agree, Im not into sharing either, I want all or nothing.
My world would fall aapart if it happened again, but I know it wont.
2nd time lucky
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:34 am

I agree, Im not into sharing either, I want all or nothing.
My world would fall aapart if it happened again, but I know it wont.
2nd time lucky
I know if Mr PP did that to me then everything we have built our marriage on would be shattered.

When we got married, the Registrar gently reminded me that Mr PP as a muslim could take 4 wives.

Snorting with laughter, I replied 'Does that mean I can have 4 husbands?' She was not happy at all and even offered me the number of a support group.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I know if Mr PP did that to me then everything we have built our marriage on would be shattered.

When we got married, the Registrar gently reminded me that Mr PP as a muslim could take 4 wives.

Snorting with laughter, I replied 'Does that mean I can have 4 husbands?' She was not happy at all and even offered me the number of a support group.
Bl**dy cheek!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gorgeousgal
A quick update -
Sorry, I haven't posted in ages, but as you can imagine I've been up to my eyes in ....poo!
It emerged that OH had never even applied for visas for anyone!!?? So, no crime committed except for a big, fat lie to his family. Why he led us to believe this, I'm not sure - he won't speak to me at all! I'm beginning to think he's had some kind of breakdown or he's a compulsive liar, or maybe he wanted to disappear?? All sorts of things are coming out of the woodwork that would make your hair curl!! Still, this isn't the time or place and I really don't have the inclination to repeat it all on here. He's still with his new woman and things between us are definately over. Finances are in the hands of lawyers, hey ho....
The kids & I are doing ok. I'm upset he doesn't want to see the kids, he "doesn't feel ready", but they seem to be coping. Time will tell I guess. They are very young, whether that's a good or bad thing, I'm not sure.
I'm getting all the paperwork sorted out to apply for a visa (a REAL one!) and my mum is talking to an agent about retiring to Oz.
Thankyou all for the support you gave me at a really crappy time, I really appreciate it. I'm sure I'll be asking for more help in the near future with regards our visa application
Had already pm'd you before I found this!
Really glad that you are starting to sort things out for you & the kids.
Keep strong
Old Sep 4th 2008, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

ScottJackson will become famous soon enoughScottJackson will become famous soon enough

Anyone know what happened?

What a prick that guy is!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScottJackson
Anyone know what happened?

What a prick that guy is!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546531
Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:55 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that P , missed that thread
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
Thanks for that P , missed that thread
I missed it to! Thanks Polly.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

ScottJackson will become famous soon enoughScottJackson will become famous soon enough

Thank you!!