Dream over.......

Old Dec 1st 2007, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

dolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura about
Wink Re: Dream over.......

Originally Posted by gorgeousgal
Have looked into things and I can get a visa with no problem (nurse), although it will take a bit longer. I'm just not sure I can do it on my own with the two kids We were looking forward to it so much that I feel I should give it a go, but I'm scared
Also, my "ex" (can't get used to that!) says he's still going to Oz with his new woman. He doesn't seem particularly bothered which hemisphere his kids are in
Can't believe this has happened to me. It's like something out of a soap!
Thanks for your replies, you're nice people And, don't worry, I'm a tough bird - I'll cope! AND, I'm not fat OR ugly..........so there
OH I feel for you my friend...I know exactly what you are going through, same happened to me:curse: and Im a nurse too!!!
Difference bein, it was my skills that got us the visa and I was weak and let him come back..didnt think I could do it on my own...lesson learnt, never self doubt!!!!!
I live on the GC with my kids and hes still here, much to my regrets...trying to seperate at the mo. but hes realised and things are quite uncomfy..but will get there!!
QLD HA desperate for nurses..Pacific Pines great for kids, schools, clubs etc..
Stay strong..I will help you in any way I can...
Try applyin now whilest your lousy ex has his brains elsewhere..and agrees to you bringing the kids over..:
As for name callin shows what a shallow shit he is:curse:

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))) to you and please stay in touch..
Old Dec 1st 2007, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dream over.......

I haven't seen the OP online for a while. I hope she is OK and has started to sort things out.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

how you doing??

You CAN do it on your own with two kids!! I have been here a whole 4 days now (bloody hell it feels like weeks already!) Its hard - found the toilet is a great place to hide away and have a panic session without kids seeing it But SO FAR i have no regrets! Think posiitve and it can be done
Old Dec 1st 2007, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
how you doing??

You CAN do it on your own with two kids!! I have been here a whole 4 days now (bloody hell it feels like weeks already!) Its hard - found the toilet is a great place to hide away and have a panic session without kids seeing it But SO FAR i have no regrets! Think posiitve and it can be done
Daunted,

How are you managing with Childcare as this may be a problem for me.

I want the kids to start school at the beginning of term and OH has work commitments so won't be moving over when we do - he is coming for 2 weeks to settle us in and then is coming back for about 6 months.

I have 3 kids 8-12 in age and will need to work so will need to sort childcare.

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Thanks

L x
Old Dec 1st 2007, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cranni
I AGREE , I never stopped my kids seeing their dad, and they never wanted to go , I made them go.
When my oldest was 15, he told us he was gay, his dad never spoke to him from that day, his dad was always an arse anyway, so I was not surprised.
So the other two told him they did not want to see him then and that they never liked going , but they went because I made them. That was 12 years ago, you know he has never tried to get in contact, even when he know they where coming over here. But they have turned out damm fine. And Im so glad I made them go, and that they found him out for what he really was.
My daughter calls him her sperm donor, as David is her Dad.

Hi, i dont understand how a parent can stop talking to their child just because they are gay...

I cant think how to word this.
If my children told me they were gay... so what. I can think of other things to worry about... i worry that they are going to get involved in drugs..thats my biggest fear.
I worry they are going to get into a car after a night out and be in an accident...and god forbid be the one driving!!!

I worry that they are going to become ill and not survive....

Gay........i would never fall out with my kids over that...i hope your son wasnt too upset and feel bad about himself, because he has nothing to feel bad about.

Getting back to gorgousgal........you are better off without him girl!! Hes probably done you a favour by leaving...you sound like a strong women who will cope. Your children will be fine cos you will make sure they are.

Chin up hun, you will know whats best.

good luck

Nickie
xx
Old Dec 1st 2007, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

dolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura about

how you doing??

Congratulations..youre here!!!!! Will get easier...youve done the slog..good on ya...XXX
Where is here???
Whats happened with 'shit for brains and the slapper'?
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Hi, i dont understand how a parent can stop talking to their child just because they are gay...

I cant think how to word this.
If my children told me they were gay... so what. I can think of other things to worry about... i worry that they are going to get involved in drugs..thats my biggest fear.
I worry they are going to get into a car after a night out and be in an accident...and god forbid be the one driving!!!

I worry that they are going to become ill and not survive....

Gay........i would never fall out with my kids over that...i hope your son wasnt too upset and feel bad about himself, because he has nothing to feel bad about.

Getting back to gorgousgal........you are better off without him girl!! Hes probably done you a favour by leaving...you sound like a strong women who will cope. Your children will be fine cos you will make sure they are.

Chin up hun, you will know whats best.

good luck

Nickie
xx
I t happens all the time, parents are dissapointed because their kids dont turn out the way they want them to.
My son was devastated at first, but they soon get over it, and dont forget he has a loving family to support him, my husband has never turned his back on him, and always been there for my 3 older ones, who has brought up.
He is 27 now, and has his own life to lead, and one day he will be here with us, but at the moment he is living a great life in Manchester, and has a brilliant job.
I agree my worry is the same as yours, bloody driving , drinking too much , drugs, being gay is the least of our worries.
Denise x
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Daunted,

How are you managing with Childcare as this may be a problem for me.

I want the kids to start school at the beginning of term and OH has work commitments so won't be moving over when we do - he is coming for 2 weeks to settle us in and then is coming back for about 6 months.

I have 3 kids 8-12 in age and will need to work so will need to sort childcare.

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Thanks

L x
HI there - Thankfully i dont have to worry about childcare as mine are 12 & nearly 15. There does seem to be childcare facilities BUT i believer they are quite costly ??? There is plenty of vacation child care at the leisure centre here in AUstralind - just collected the leaflets to have a look at. WHere abouts are you heading? I am still very new to this whole area and process but its all going real well so far - and we all loving it
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

HI there - Thankfully i dont have to worry about childcare as mine are 12 & nearly 15. There does seem to be childcare facilities BUT i believer they are quite costly ??? There is plenty of vacation child care at the leisure centre here in AUstralind - just collected the leaflets to have a look at. WHere abouts are you heading? I am still very new to this whole area and process but its all going real well so far - and we all loving it
Thanks.....

I have a 12, 10 and 8 year old!!! Apparently schools have after school clubs for the younger two it is just the 12 year old I will struggle with. In the UK I would probably let her come home to the house as long as my neighbour (who is a childminder so is home at this time) knew and could keep an eye - I don't have to as they go to their gran, but I wouldn't feel happy doing this in an area where she knows noone.....

I am swaying towards Sydney but could be going to Melbourne.... I will have to make a decision sometime next week to book flights.

I will look into Australind - Thanks

I am so glad things are going well and you are enjoying

Lau x
Old Dec 8th 2007, 10:02 pm
NO, we're GOING there....

gorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nice

A quick update -
Sorry, I haven't posted in ages, but as you can imagine I've been up to my eyes in ....poo!
It emerged that OH had never even applied for visas for anyone!!?? So, no crime committed except for a big, fat lie to his family. Why he led us to believe this, I'm not sure - he won't speak to me at all! I'm beginning to think he's had some kind of breakdown or he's a compulsive liar, or maybe he wanted to disappear?? All sorts of things are coming out of the woodwork that would make your hair curl!! Still, this isn't the time or place and I really don't have the inclination to repeat it all on here. He's still with his new woman and things between us are definately over. Finances are in the hands of lawyers, hey ho....
The kids & I are doing ok. I'm upset he doesn't want to see the kids, he "doesn't feel ready", but they seem to be coping. Time will tell I guess. They are very young, whether that's a good or bad thing, I'm not sure.
I'm getting all the paperwork sorted out to apply for a visa (a REAL one!) and my mum is talking to an agent about retiring to Oz.
Thankyou all for the support you gave me at a really crappy time, I really appreciate it. I'm sure I'll be asking for more help in the near future with regards our visa application
Old Dec 8th 2007, 10:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

A quick update -
Sorry, I haven't posted in ages, but as you can imagine I've been up to my eyes in ....poo!
It emerged that OH had never even applied for visas for anyone!!?? So, no crime committed except for a big, fat lie to his family. Why he led us to believe this, I'm not sure - he won't speak to me at all! I'm beginning to think he's had some kind of breakdown or he's a compulsive liar, or maybe he wanted to disappear?? All sorts of things are coming out of the woodwork that would make your hair curl!! Still, this isn't the time or place and I really don't have the inclination to repeat it all on here. He's still with his new woman and things between us are definately over. Finances are in the hands of lawyers, hey ho....
The kids & I are doing ok. I'm upset he doesn't want to see the kids, he "doesn't feel ready", but they seem to be coping. Time will tell I guess. They are very young, whether that's a good or bad thing, I'm not sure.
I'm getting all the paperwork sorted out to apply for a visa (a REAL one!) and my mum is talking to an agent about retiring to Oz.
Thankyou all for the support you gave me at a really crappy time, I really appreciate it. I'm sure I'll be asking for more help in the near future with regards our visa application

So good to hear from you! I have wondered if you are Ok and hoped that you would come back online.

Sorry that your ex has turned out to be an even bigger liar than you first thought.:curse: I really think he sounds as if he has psychological problems.

Good luck to you on your visa journey. Now you know that your ex hasn't even applied for a visa, at least it makes things a bit more straight forward for you.

You are a courageous woman and I'm sure that you can make it work in Oz. Fingers crossed that things get better for you from now on.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Just found this thread and would like too wish u loads of luck with your visa and new life without such a waste of space

Suexx
Old Dec 8th 2007, 10:26 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

i've just read this thread and all I can say is that you are one brave woman
what a complete utter KN** your ex partner is for deceiving you in such an unforgiveable way.
you have the skills to provide your children with a new life in oz, and if this is what you want to do then go for it!
dont feel afraid to come on here and blast the sh** our of him, as he bloody deserves it.

you take care
best of luck
bec
Old Dec 9th 2007, 2:24 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

A quick update -

Oh my god!! I can't believe him

I'm glad you're doing ok though, you'll get loads of help for your visa app for sure. I think with the kids being so young it's a good thing...hopefully they'll remember less if that makes sense.

Take care and keep us posted. x
Old Dec 9th 2007, 3:31 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Oh my god!! I can't believe him

I'm glad you're doing ok though, you'll get loads of help for your visa app for sure. I think with the kids being so young it's a good thing...hopefully they'll remember less if that makes sense.

Take care and keep us posted. x
Been following your post, You be so much better without this prick in your life.

Get your VISA and start a whole new chapter in you and your kids lives, wankers like him are not fit to be called dad.

The guys on here will offer you lots of help on the way just ask any questions.

Good luck xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.