Dream over.......

Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default Re: Dream over.......

Originally Posted by gorgeousgal
Haven't posted a great deal as Oh has been sorting our emigration out......
Anyway, he's left me and our two kids (in limbo land) and is shagging (sorry if I can't say that) someone from work. He want's nothing more to do with me, says Im a fat ugly ****.
Not even sure what visa rights me and the kids have? I know he'd got it all sorted, but......?
Hi
What a terrible thing to have happen......he sounds like a complete tosser to me.......you should in my opinion start seeking legal advise.....and nail his sorry butt to the floor.......i am hoping you have friends around you who can help........i feel so sad for you......i really hope this all works out for you:curse:
Old Nov 17th 2007, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot believe that helet you & the kids believe he was applying for visas for you all to go when all along he had no intention of doing that!:curse: What a lowlife!
Stay strong Gorgeousgal & if PP's poems haven't cheered you up, I'm not sure what will!
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:05 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Cannot believe that helet you & the kids believe he was applying for visas for you all to go when all along he had no intention of doing that!:curse: What a lowlife!
Stay strong Gorgeousgal & if PP's poems haven't cheered you up, I'm not sure what will!
He must have presented his mistress as his common law wife and done it that way, although how he managed to get round the medical part and lie to Gorgeousgal I don't know, but then he must be a seasoned liar.

I swear as god made little apples, I would grass his arse to DIAC, I would personally ensure that his dream of moving to Australia is buggered.

I would seek out his paperwork and write to DIAC stating that he has split up with his common law spouse and has had a wife and kids all along.

He does not deserve to be happy, he deserves to be grassed up from the highest order.

Loads of decent blokes would give their right arm for a decent life with a lovely wife and family, and certainly wouldnt jeopordise it with a whore that he met at work and throw it all away.

I think God doesn't always pay his debts in money and this guy could find his actions coming back to haunt him.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
He must have presented his mistress as his common law wife and done it that way, although how he managed to get round the medical part and lie to Gorgeousgal I don't know, but then he must be a seasoned liar.

I swear as god made little apples, I would grass his arse to DIAC, I would personally ensure that his dream of moving to Australia is buggered.

I would seek out his paperwork and write to DIAC stating that he has split up with his common law spouse and has had a wife and kids all along.

He does not deserve to be happy, he deserves to be grassed up from the highest order.

Loads of decent blokes would give their right arm for a decent life with a lovely wife and family, and certainly wouldnt jeopordise it with a whore that he met at work and throw it all away.

I think God doesn't always pay his debts in money and this guy could find his actions coming back to haunt him.
Don't hold back now Sam!
Great poems btw, & very creative with the old punishments....how does Mr PP sleep?
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:09 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

He might have just left them off the application. It's quite possible his new girlfriend got her own visa as someone else suggested.

If I were the original poster I would be so tempted to call DIAC on him. The best way though would be to wait for a while until everyone is all nice and settled in OZ and then let it fly I think he's scum for doing that to his family so would not feel sorry for him. After all, he wouldn't be in that position if he hadn't lied on his visa application.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:27 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't hold back now Sam!
Great poems btw, & very creative with the old punishments....how does Mr PP sleep?
I just don't understand how some men can be so cowardly. This is not the first time I have read such stories on here, how can anyone end a marriage in such cold and humiliating fashion is beyond me. To do that to the mother of their children and ultimately to their children.

Why could he not have just told her from the beginning? He needs to be reported for a fraudulent application. We all jump through hoops to get our visas honesly, and he has made a mockery of the whole system and ultimately his family.

To be frank, he deserves a dose of the clap.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I just don't understand how some men can be so cowardly. This is not the first time I have read such stories on here, how can anyone end a marriage in such cold and humiliating fashion is beyond me. To do that to the mother of their children and ultimately to their children.

Why could he not have just told her from the beginning? He needs to be reported for a fraudulent application. We all jump through hoops to get our visas honesly, and he has made a mockery of the whole system and ultimately his family.

To be frank, he deserves a dose of the clap.
I totally agree, his behaviour has been awful but I suspect that Gorgeousgal will have the last laugh!
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:36 am

I totally agree, his behaviour has been awful but I suspect that Gorgeousgal will have the last laugh!
I still think we should be allowed to stuff a marrow sideways up his poop shoot.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I still think we should be allowed to stuff a marrow sideways up his poop shoot.

Can I help hold him down? PP you are hilarious
Old Nov 17th 2007, 11:04 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats not what you were saying last night not so lady like then the night time must bring the dark side out of you
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by wardy2
Thats not what you were saying last night not so lady like then the night time must bring the dark side out of you
At night time I wear my 'naughty panties' which bring out the dark side, well a dark side that is so dark that you cannot see me.

Marrows are replaced by chilli and shredded glass, tactful negotiations are replaced by 'burn him, gouge his eyes'.

As darkness falls, the punishment gets worse and I have gone from sideways marrows, to large bollards and traffic cones - both at once with no lube.

I might even pretend to be a patient on his ward and say I need an examination 'down there' and then noisly have wind in his face - after of course, I have eaten Savoy cabbage, sprouts, mushrooms and other gas inducing veggies.

We need to form a team right away in defence of Gorgeousgal, - we will be a force to be reckoned with, we will be the champion penis choppers and noone will mess with us.

We shall wear army attire and have water pistols filled with dog pee and we can pretend to be Commando's and do those awful assault courses to make us tough.

And I am going to change my name to GI Sam and shave my hair like Demi Moore did in her film and build up big muscles and look like a man with breasts.

Come on Gorgeousgal, you can front the regiment
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

you'll always find a mangy dog hanging around a bitch in heat.

you're well shot of the pair of them GG, you're worth so much more.

the best revenge is to just get on an make a good life for you and your children, without him. Children don't stay young for long, one day he will have to answer to them for his conduct.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:15 pm
NO, we're GOING there....

gorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nice

At night time I wear my 'naughty panties' which bring out the dark side, well a dark side that is so dark that you cannot see me.

Marrows are replaced by chilli and shredded glass, tactful negotiations are replaced by 'burn him, gouge his eyes'.

As darkness falls, the punishment gets worse and I have gone from sideways marrows, to large bollards and traffic cones - both at once with no lube.

I might even pretend to be a patient on his ward and say I need an examination 'down there' and then noisly have wind in his face - after of course, I have eaten Savoy cabbage, sprouts, mushrooms and other gas inducing veggies.

We need to form a team right away in defence of Gorgeousgal, - we will be a force to be reckoned with, we will be the champion penis choppers and noone will mess with us.

We shall wear army attire and have water pistols filled with dog pee and we can pretend to be Commando's and do those awful assault courses to make us tough.

And I am going to change my name to GI Sam and shave my hair like Demi Moore did in her film and build up big muscles and look like a man with breasts.

Come on Gorgeousgal, you can front the regiment
I'm in
The fart bit really made me laugh
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by gorgeousgal
I'm in
The fart bit really made me laugh

Have you heard from him today?

We were guessing that his tart applied for her visa in her own right. I do still hope that you get out there though.

Then grass him.

Actually on a more serious note, I do wonder if you dont grass him and still apply yourself, DIAC will find out at some point they are bound to. Would the fact that you didnt inform them go against you?
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:35 pm
NO, we're GOING there....

gorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nice

Have you heard from him today?

We were guessing that his tart applied for her visa in her own right. I do still hope that you get out there though.

Then grass him.

Actually on a more serious note, I do wonder if you dont grass him and still apply yourself, DIAC will find out at some point they are bound to. Would the fact that you didnt inform them go against you?
I haven't heard from him today. I have heard from "friends" who knew what was happening but didn't tell me:curse:
I do still want to go and am going to speak to an agent to get some advice. TBH I'd like to keep the visa info under my hat, then I can use it as & when I need to.
I'm one angry Bitch woman today (note the capital B) I intend to get what I can & more!! This will prove to be one very expensive shag for him. Hope she's worth it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.