Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Dr Kelly, suicide or murder?

Wikiposts

Dr Kelly, suicide or murder?

Old Aug 21st 2010, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

easty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Dr Kelly, suicide or murder?

Yeah sorry about that I forgot the link. It happens when you are " a crazy nut job"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/de...hilcot-inquiry

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
What's "a start"?
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 12:13 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by easty1976
Yeah sorry about that I forgot the link. It happens when you are " a crazy nut job"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/de...hilcot-inquiry
Unless I'm missing something what exactly does that prove?

That the British Government were determined to invade Iraq and remove Sadam regardless? Well we knew that anyway.

Are you claiming that because Blair is now admitting that fact, that he lied and made up evidence that WMD existed, when in fact they didn't?
If you are, I can't see where that article helps your claim.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

easty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant futureeasty1976 has a brilliant future

What it does prove is that Blair cannot be trusted and that he was at best misleading the public when trying to convince us to go to war. Everyone knows the real reasons that the invasion of Iraq took place but at the time if they had said we want to invade Iraq for the vast amounts of oil and to start to destabilize a region it never would have happened. It turned out there never were any WMD's and some people including Dr Kelly were convinced of that FACT. Now is it so far fetched that a man who admits they wanted to got to war anyway and would have come up with something else had the WMD lie been rejected could have possible distorted the evidence to make it seem that they did exist.? How many people have since died because he went to war based on evidence that did not exist and then years later when the dust has settled on the debate admits they would have found any reason anyway, of course who cares if its true or not, its only people dying isn't it and a little thing called justice.
Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Unless I'm missing something what exactly does that prove?

That the British Government were determined to invade Iraq and remove Sadam regardless? Well we knew that anyway.

Are you claiming that because Blair is now admitting that fact, that he lied and made up evidence that WMD existed, when in fact they didn't?
If you are, I can't see where that article helps your claim.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 12:53 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

What it does prove is that Blair cannot be trusted and that he was at best misleading the public when trying to convince us to go to war. Everyone knows the real reasons that the invasion of Iraq took place but at the time if they had said we want to invade Iraq for the vast amounts of oil and to start to destabilize a region it never would have happened. It turned out there never were any WMD's and some people including Dr Kelly were convinced of that FACT. Now is it so far fetched that a man who admits they wanted to got to war anyway and would have come up with something else had the WMD lie been rejected could have possible distorted the evidence to make it seem that they did exist.? How many people have since died because he went to war based on evidence that did not exist and then years later when the dust has settled on the debate admits they would have found any reason anyway, of course who cares if its true or not, its only people dying isn't it and a little thing called justice.
Everyone does NOT know that we went to war in Iraq for oil because its not the case... not that I expect you to except that.
We, and a whole host of other countries, went to war because they considered Iraq to be a threat. You might not like that fact, as it probably doesn't fit with what you want to believe, but there it is.

As for Kelly being convinced that there were no WMD, he himself had said earlier that he thought that the Iraqi's still had biological weapons.

"and a little thing called justice" Justice for what and who?
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 1:28 am
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

The whole world new about Kelly's opinions before he was allegedly murdered to cover them up?? I know that govt's world wide make stupendous balls up's but I've never heard of one closing a stable door so publicly and pointlessly before
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

That the murderous Christian hypocrite Blair killed him is not a conspiracy theory.
It's just a logical progression from the facts and from his other behaviour (Form)
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 1:46 am
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twhurl
That the murderous Christian hypocrite Blair killed him is not a conspiracy theory.
It's just a logical progression from the facts and from his other behaviour (Form)
This would sound great shouted while running round a shopping mall waving your arms in the air
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 1:50 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Suicide is self-murder, so either way it's murder.
Well now we have the culprit,Dr Kelly

THREAD CLOSED.

Last edited by Bernieboy; Aug 22nd 2010 at 1:51 am. Reason: i felt all MOD like.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 1:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Well now we have the culprit,Dr Kelly

THREAD CLOSED
Last edited by Bernie Barfly : Today at 11:51 pm. Reason: i felt all MOD like.
You felt all of WHICH Mod, like?!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 1:56 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You felt all of WHICH Mod, like?!!!
Stripped of my MOD powers so soon in my career,i thought i'd closed this silly thread,oh the shame
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 1:58 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Stripped of my MOD powers so soon in my career,i thought i'd closed this silly thread,oh the shame
You have to wave your magic wand at the same time as saying the words "Thread closed"
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rinkerdink
This would sound great shouted while running round a shopping mall waving your arms in the air
OH yeah, I forgot, Thats true. any conspiracy theory has to be spoken like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory with a twitch and some foam coming out of your mouth
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

You have to wave your magic wand at the same time as saying the words "Thread closed"
For every thread you close and poster you ban , your wand grows longer and harder
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 2:14 am
Home and Happy

For every thread you close and poster you ban , your wand grows longer and harder
The amount of spam on here some days I must have a wand of solid steel by now
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 4:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

The amount of spam on here some days I must have a wand of solid steel by now
It's called a broomstick init?

or maybe a broom-saber - diju-diju-diju... kish-kish-kish

Arrghhhhhhhhh...

and then silence.

Last edited by Alfresco; Aug 22nd 2010 at 4:59 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.