Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

dont mess with the mods

Wikiposts

dont mess with the mods

Old Dec 25th 2007, 8:14 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dont mess with the mods

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
No idea. Perhaps I'm too positive or I think too much for them. Perhaps, really, I make them feel inadequate and all lost inside, like when they were 5 and couldn't find their mummy in Marks and Sparks ...

I think they're pretty gutless though. None of them will say it to my face.

No doubt I shall continue to annoy them.
Well I don't see it, but then I hadn't heard of you until afew weeks ago. Do you think it was Lounge or Barbie posters?
Old Dec 25th 2007, 8:17 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Did I win that poll yet?
Yes.
Old Dec 25th 2007, 8:18 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

No idea. Perhaps I'm too positive or I think too much for them. Perhaps, really, I make them feel inadequate and all lost inside, like when they were 5 and couldn't find their mummy in Marks and Sparks ...

Originally Posted by KLF
Yes.
hello you, did you see my pm?

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Well I don't see it, but then I hadn't heard of you until afew weeks ago. Do you think it was Lounge or Barbie posters?
I have no idea, but also, I don't care either.

It would be a sad day to take some anonymous voting by gutless people who don't know me seriously on an internet forum..
They obviously have ...nothing better to do with their lives ... and/or small genitals.

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Dec 25th 2007 at 8:21 pm.

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ah yeah you should watch it for sure. I did watch it fairly recently and somehow it just didn't have the same appeal as when I was younger and more rebellious Still worth a watch though.

I don't like Paul Daniels either *shudder*
Hey, I still look up to Ferris Beuller for my life philosophy, and I'm 36
Old Dec 25th 2007, 8:19 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
hello you, did you see my pm?
Hello mate, yes I did, thanks for that.
Old Dec 25th 2007, 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by KLF
Yes.
Excellent.

Let us hope they lie awake at night, tossing (highly likely) and turning about wanting to slap me. Let us hope it becomes their burning obsession, where their entire being is consumed with the desire of slapping me...

And yet, they'll never be able to.

The satisfaction is sublime.
Old Dec 25th 2007, 8:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego

Hey, me too!

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

ah you're older than me woohoooo

Nothing wrong with Ferris.
Old Dec 25th 2007, 8:21 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

A - for what it's worth I think it's because you are such a prolific and sometimes provocative poster there will be people who love you and people who don't.
This explains why you've done so well in positive polls as well as the negative one.
You are not afraid to say what you really think. Nobody could ever accuse you of being boring or wishy washy
Old Dec 25th 2007, 8:22 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

Excellent.

Let us hope they lie awake at night, tossing (highly likely) and turning about wanting to slap me. Let us hope it becomes their burning obsession, where their entire being is consumed with the desire of slapping me...

And yet, they'll never be able to.

The satisfaction is sublime.
Whoa! I thought that was PP posting then.
Old Dec 25th 2007, 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by Kapri
A - for what it's worth I think it's because you are such a prolific and sometimes provocative poster there will be people who love you and people who don't.
This explains why you've done so well in positive polls as well as the negative one.
You are not afraid to say what you really think. Nobody could ever accuse you of being boring or wishy washy
Thank you Kapri.

And I'm just the same in Real Life too....
Old Dec 25th 2007, 8:24 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

"when Cameron was in Egypts land...let my cameron go"
Old Dec 25th 2007, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by KLF
Whoa! I thought that was PP posting then.
I'll take that as a compliment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.