Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Done "again" for speeding yesterday ...

Wikiposts

Done "again" for speeding yesterday ...

Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:06 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Done "again" for speeding yesterday ...

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Me too ...

I'm not an intentional speeder if that makes sense ... far from it.

However, I was very distracted and slipped over the limit by approximately 9mph.

I took my punishment (2 points & $150) and went on my way.

Have you never broken the speed limit?

That's a 1 pointer isn't it?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:06 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

1st time for us. The waitress service and lazyboy type seats were cool ...

Not sure it's worth the money but Oceans 13 definately was.

How much was it? Do they serve alcohol?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:07 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

2 I'm afraid

Originally Posted by Amazulu
That's a 1 pointer isn't it?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:09 pm
Account Closed

Think it was $25 ...

Fully licenced and they have a decent food menu too. You order your food & drinks prior to the film starting and request the time when you want it all served.

It's different I suppose ... worth it once in a while.

Originally Posted by Ransi
How much was it? Do they serve alcohol?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:11 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Think it was $25 ...

Fully licenced and they have a decent food menu too. You order your food & drinks prior to the film starting and request the time when you want it all served.

It's different I suppose ... worth it once in a while.

Not bad..

A nibble, a wine and a lazy boy....think Im going to try there soon.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:12 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

You say 'done again'!!!

So how many times does it take to loose the licence in WA?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:13 pm
Account Closed

There's a "Sizzler" next door if you fancy placky food ...

Originally Posted by Ransi
Not bad..

A nibble, a wine and a lazy boy....think Im going to try there soon.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:14 pm
Account Closed

12 points ...

Points given on the nature, speed or severity of the offence.

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
You say 'done again'!!!

So how many times does it take to loose the licence in WA?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I've been in zero tolerance Vic for 3years and have driven past many a cop car and still have never had a ticket. And I speed 'a bit' just like anyone else....

I did spot a unmarked civvy car with camera below its plate and nonchalently marked right infront of it and told the bloke to move on as he was likely to cause an accident. We're expected to be community orientated in the CFA and they often sit on corners and we respond to alot of such positioned cars.

When he told me he was a camera car, I said, "How the hell did I know?" all innocent like.

Some of these camera cars leave a big box camera out infront. I've playfully thought of arrivng from the rear, and swinging infront and running over the camera, coming to the aid of a broken down striken motorist. If the bloke gets upset, I'd say, ''why the hell leave expensive gear inthe road? What do you expect?"
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:57 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
it's gonna be judgement day all over again
Am I too late for the tarring and feathering? (Or were you thinking more, end of world, horsemen of the apocolypse kinda judgement day?)
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:59 pm
Account Closed

I'm ready ...

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Am I too late for the tarring and feathering? (Or were you thinking more, end of world, horsemen of the apocolypse kinda judgement day?)
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:59 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Geordie George
if you bring your own t&f then go ahead... knock yourself out
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:00 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

I'm ready ...
it's more fun if you put up a fight
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:01 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

it's more fun if you put up a fight
Aye. Compliance is not expected. Nor wanted.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:06 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

it's gonna be judgement day all over again
Sure is! Well someone else is coppingi t this time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.