Wikiposts

Donating Toys

Old May 3rd 2010, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Molko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the rough
Default Donating Toys

Does anyone donate their old toys and where to? I want my sons old pre-loved toys to go to a good home. Was thinking about childrens hospitals but was told that they are quite fussy with what they take.
Old May 3rd 2010, 7:19 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Donating Toys

Originally Posted by Molko1974
Does anyone donate their old toys and where to? I want my sons old pre-loved toys to go to a good home. Was thinking about childrens hospitals but was told that they are quite fussy with what they take.
salvo`s ?
Old May 3rd 2010, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Molko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by steve`o
salvo`s ?
I did take some stuff there but would rather the toys go to sick children.
Old May 4th 2010, 1:24 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

We've been doing the same recently - ours are going to the Women's refuge and also a children's hospice (where brothers and sisters of ill children will get to use them)
Old May 4th 2010, 2:49 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by myrtle1
We've been doing the same recently - ours are going to the Women's refuge and also a children's hospice (where brothers and sisters of ill children will get to use them)
Yeah that's the best thing to do as many hospital's are very fussy what they take,esp where i work,Great Ormond st in London.My god if it aint a new PS3 or new computer they turn their noses up at ya
Old May 4th 2010, 8:15 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Molko1974
My daughter has been looking for a good home for her kid's outgrown toys too, all that Bratz stuff and believe me there is a ton of it!!

She wondered about orphanage's or womens refuges or something.

Anybody know of anywhere like this in the Wollongong/South Coast area or failing that, Sydney?
Old May 4th 2010, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Beedubya
My daughter has been looking for a good home for her kid's outgrown toys too, all that Bratz stuff and believe me there is a ton of it!!

She wondered about orphanage's or womens refuges or something.

Anybody know of anywhere like this in the Wollongong/South Coast area or failing that, Sydney?
Think I'll search on the internet for our nearest refuge.
Old May 4th 2010, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

we are giving some of our to our daughter's childcare centre- they appreciate it as long as it is in reasonable condition.