Wikiposts

Dogs and cat poo.

Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:38 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Question Dogs and cat poo.

My dog loves to eat cat poo... she's stinking...:curse:

Any ideas how I can stop her eating it or stop cats shitting in our garden....:curse:

She puked all over our duvet last night....:curse:

And by the patio door this morning....:curse:

Lucky my daughter has a strong stomach to clean it up....
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:41 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dogs and cat poo.

shit, such a great topic of conversation
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:41 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ransi
My dog loves to eat cat poo... she's stinking...:curse:

Any ideas how I can stop her eating it or stop cats shitting in our garden....:curse:

She puked all over our duvet last night....:curse:

And by the patio door this morning....:curse:

Lucky my daughter has a strong stomach to clean it up....
UrgggggggggggggggggHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! your dog is rank!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:44 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
UrgggggggggggggggggHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! your dog is rank!
You should smell her breath....
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:45 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by gedge
shit, such a great topic of conversation
I find farts a great topic too.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:47 am

I find farts a great topic too.
you can blame that on the dog too
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:51 am
Cheeky member

Ok....Mr.Ransi just phoned from work, lads have told him to sprinke cat food with asprin to kill the cats.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:53 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Ok....Mr.Ransi just phoned from work, lads have told him to sprinke cat food with asprin to kill the cats.
How you going to do that...where do the cats live? next door? you'll have to break in
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:56 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
How you going to do that...where do the cats live? next door? you'll have to break in
Place it around where the cats shit.... no idea where they live, they just appear.:curse:
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:59 am

you could consider feeding the dog with dog food
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

Place it around where the cats shit.... no idea where they live, they just appear.:curse:
I blame the owners of the cats, letting them out to crap all over the place:curse:
I have 2 cats and my pussy's poo in their trays...bless em

No idea how to stop them, maybe pepper spray will help.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

This has come up stacks in the past. Apparently there's a tablet you can give the dog which stops them wanting to do this. Not totally sure because I'm not a dog person and am always horrified when I see people apparently playing tonsil hockey with their dogs

Anyway, try a search.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:05 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by moneypen20
This has come up stacks in the past. Apparently there's a tablet you can give the dog which stops them wanting to do this. Not totally sure because I'm not a dog person and am always horrified when I see people apparently playing tonsil hockey with their dogs

Anyway, try a search.
Search came up with Ray advising getting some sort of firearm...lol

Right off to work and to see about this tablet for the dog.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Search came up with Ray advising getting some sort of firearm...lol

Right off to work and to see about this tablet for the dog.
Well, if all else fails...............................
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:26 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I found a couple of bits of info on deterring cats from your garden:

http://www.cat-world.com.au/KeepingCatsOutOfGardens.htm

http://lawrence.teatreegully.sa.gov....38&stypen=html

Don't know if they are any good

Can't find much on dogs eating cat poo.....they all seem to be links to forums

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.