Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Does this mean I have to wear pink?

Does this mean I have to wear pink?

Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:21 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Does this mean I have to wear pink?

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
You only have yourself to blame Ms Lush

What, for the hangover or allowing Barbies in the house?
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:52 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
I have a hangover and therefore my eyes wnt let me read the entire thread, so i'll probably be talking way off topic as you lot been wittering on for pages and pages!!
But i refuse to wear pink!!! yuk yuk yuk way too girlie

As for Barbies. I had to endure a long catalogue of Barbie dolls cluttering up my house as i only had daughters. Being a fairminded soul, i did not enforce my tomboyishness on them, but boy i hated seeing them all over the place.

I'll bugger off now and let you all carry on talking about what you were talking about..
Are you the Eastcote girl? - disgusting behaviour (I'm from Ruislip)
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:56 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suzy
Are you the Eastcote girl? - disgusting behaviour (I'm from Ruislip)
Aha! yes thats me. We had our wedding reception at the Ruislip golf club and was often found behaving disgustingly at The Orchard pub
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:58 am
Account Closed

Aha! yes thats me. We had our wedding reception at the Ruislip golf club and was often found behaving disgustingly at The Orchard pub
OMG the Orchard - memories, memories.

You were the one behaving worse than me then. :scared:
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:01 am
Banned

OMG the Orchard - memories, memories.

You were the one behaving worse than me then. :scared:

Probably..

I have also misbehaved at Ruislip Lido but we won't go there..
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:03 am
Account Closed

Probably..

I have also misbehaved at Ruislip Lido but we won't go there..

I bet you were up at Duck's Hill Disco (after misbehaving in the Orchard).
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:06 am
Account Closed

Heya Ms Lush

PM me your real name - I might know you.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:07 am
Banned

I bet you were up at Duck's Hill Disco (after misbehaving in the Orchard).
Now thats funny, coz i knew about that and always intended to go but never did!
I got in with a different crowd and we ended up frequenting The New Penny and Baileys nightclub in Watford, but i would imagine thats well before your time as i'm in my 40s
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:11 am
Account Closed

Now thats funny, coz i knew about that and always intended to go but never did!
I got in with a different crowd and we ended up frequenting The New Penny and Baileys nightclub in Watford, but i would imagine thats well before your time as i'm in my 40s

Err no. Same physical age. I just have a mental of age of about 10.

My hangouts as well - Obviously a girl after my own heart. Now let's really scrape the bottom of the barrel - how about Tudors in Harrow. Having said that the New Penny was pretty bad. :scared:
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:13 am
Banned

Err no. Same physical age. I just have a mental of age of about 10.

My hangouts as well - Obviously a girl after my own heart. Now let's really scrape the bottom of the barrel - how about Tudors in Harrow. Having said that the New Penny was pretty bad. :scared:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I met my first husband in there. :scared: Is it still there? i doubt it.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:16 am
Account Closed

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I met my first husband in there. :scared: Is it still there? i doubt it.
I've been told it's not. New Penny was razed to the ground and Bailey's is on it's 5th name change.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:23 am
Banned

I've been told it's not. New Penny was razed to the ground and Bailey's is on it's 5th name change.

Yeah, Paradise Lost was the last name i remember. Would have to ask my kids what it is now, i'm way too old for falling down those steps in stilettos
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:29 am
Account Closed

Yeah, Paradise Lost was the last name i remember. Would have to ask my kids what it is now, i'm way too old for falling down those steps in stilettos

Remember the live acts there. My hubby still goes on about shaking Edwin Starr's hand FFS.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:34 am
Banned

Remember the live acts there. My hubby still goes on about shaking Edwin Starr's hand FFS.

PMSL laughing. Yeah i remember Gary Glitter :scared: i wonder how many would turn up for him nowadays!

I remembers pans people were on there one night and one of the dancers must have forgotten that dying the hair on your head blonde doesnt mean ALL your body hair turns fair. She had on a completely see through white catsuit and failed to put her knickers on :scared: :scared:
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:39 am
Account Closed

PMSL laughing. Yeah i remember Gary Glitter :scared: i wonder how many would turn up for him nowadays!

I remembers pans people were on there one night and one of the dancers must have forgotten that dying the hair on your head blonde doesnt mean ALL your body hair turns fair. She had on a completely see through white catsuit and failed to put her knickers on :scared: :scared:

God- I'd forgotton GG. Loads of under 16's used to get in there as well. :scared:

The white catsuit would completely put you off your chicken in basket

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.