Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Does this mean I have to wear pink?

Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:47 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does this mean I have to wear pink?

Originally Posted by Bix
This is the only pink I have.
I'm impressed!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:38 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
Polly anna would it help if i brought a load over in the container for you too?
You may regret making that offer!!!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:42 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Can I be in the pink barbie club too? I've been to the sanctuary in London and been pampered from head to toe and brought loads of girlie goodies home with me. Please, I've got pink socks on
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:47 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Can I be in the pink barbie club too? I've been to the sanctuary in London and been pampered from head to toe and brought loads of girlie goodies home with me. Please, I've got pink socks on

And you just said you are busty too. Join in
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:49 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh The Sanctuary in Covent Garden? I would love to go there! Bet you feel so chilled now. What sort of goodies did you bring back then? I love their body lotion stuff (can't remember the name)
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Ooh The Sanctuary in Covent Garden? I would love to go there! Bet you feel so chilled now. What sort of goodies did you bring back then? I love their body lotion stuff (can't remember the name)

It is gorgeous in there. Nick bought me two day sessions.

The only shock is when you come out into the real world.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:57 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
It is gorgeous in there. Nick bought me two day sessions.

The only shock is when you come out into the real world.
Real world? what's that then? No, but seriously I live quite near Whittlebury Hall Spa and am a member of their gym and leisure club. They added some extra bits (crystal steam room, sauna, ice cave, large hydrotherapy pool etc) in the summer and I try to pop in a couple of times a week after the gym. Not been much recently cos I had an ankle injury, back next week tho!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 4:14 pm
Account Closed

Barbie girls so far:-

Glittababe
ub40fan
Stitch plus daughter
Binbird
Carolingorka
Pollyanna
Suzy
Bix ('cos he looked good in his boa)
Luke (even tho' he's not wearing pink in his piccie I reckon he's got a pink g-string on under his shorts)
Paul (He's grovelled enough to me now for leaving me off the Space Cadets post)

Barred : ROB for pretending to be our friend

Anyone else? Probably not
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:22 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by maggy
My god I had a pippa doll they were bloody tiny lol.

Feel old now
I had Pippa too, and her friend Marie, my god haven't thought abour that in years.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:41 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Does this mean I have to wear pink?

Glittababe
ub40fan
Stitch plus daughter
Binbird
Carolingorka
Pollyanna
Suzy
Luke (even tho' he's not wearing pink in his piccie I reckon he's got a pink g-string on under his shorts)

errr... I was interviewed on Fifeshire FM a few years ago and named my song of the decade as being "The Barbie song" - can I join too?

Come on Barbie lets go party aah aah aii yeah

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

me myself & i is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glittababe
To join the Barbie sub forum?????
GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! are u lot THICK.it means u can get hot as coals. its a wet fart trying to get down to your level.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:49 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Only if you keep the pink socks on and share the goodies!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:59 pm

Glittababe
ub40fan
Stitch plus daughter
Binbird
Carolingorka
Pollyanna
Suzy

You forgot me
Old Dec 10th 2005, 8:31 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all, I missed lots of girlie banter when I went to bed! Good on yas! So, we did dolls and lip glosses yesterday so what shall we have as the topic of the day today? Votes please on a postcard to.......

Actually, I nominate chocolate - time of the month for me and I am having a serious craving, anyone got a galaxy bar to share? (Time of the month talk should keep the boys away! lol)

Binbird
Old Dec 10th 2005, 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by binbird
Morning all, I missed lots of girlie banter when I went to bed! Good on yas! So, we did dolls and lip glosses yesterday so what shall we have as the topic of the day today? Votes please on a postcard to.......

Actually, I nominate chocolate - time of the month for me and I am having a serious craving, anyone got a galaxy bar to share? (Time of the month talk should keep the boys away! lol)

Binbird
I've just eaten half a box of after eights in the space of five minutes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.