Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Does anybody like the pm i had today

Wikiposts

Does anybody like the pm i had today

Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:33 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anybody like the pm i had today

Originally Posted by steve`o
write down every foul word you can think of
( you know you want too )

and pm / email it back to the sad bastard
What a fantastic idea - cut and paste so there's pages of it!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:34 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Does anybody like the pm i had today

Originally Posted by Margaret2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On recently discovering this forum and reading through the threads, I personally find yours to be the most profane with the most vulgar use of the English language.

You appear to have this inability to adhere to constructive contribution and debate which may be as a result of your limited ability and formal understanding of the language itself, hence why you feel the need to swear so often without actually making your point known.

Some may find your threads offensive and I can understand why, I on the other hand just find your threads pointless as there is no need for such abusive language on any forum. No offence intended.

By Joe Bloggs with 0 posts

_-My reply was-

PISS OFF
Recognition at long last!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:43 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, methinks Joe Bloggs' pm inbox might be quite full tonight.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:44 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Aw honey

don' let him get you down,

we still love ya, foul mouth an all
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:00 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On recently discovering this forum and reading through the threads, I personally find yours to be the most profane with the most vulgar use of the English language.

You appear to have this inability to adhere to constructive contribution and debate which may be as a result of your limited ability and formal understanding of the language itself, hence why you feel the need to swear so often without actually making your point known.

Some may find your threads offensive and I can understand why, I on the other hand just find your threads pointless as there is no need for such abusive language on any forum. No offence intended.

_-My reply was-

PISS OFF
Nah!! It`s got to be a wind up surely?? At the end of the day if they found your posts so offensive why not report it to the Mods - I think someone has maybe got too much time on their hands - especially if they`ve bothered to carrying on reading your posts when they find them so offensive!!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:04 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Does anybody like the pm i had today

I'm quite new to BE and have never been offended by you,
cant believe someone on here has stooped so low..
keep your chin up. xxx
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:10 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

_-My reply was-

PISS OFF
A appropriate reply to our friend could be :

First of all, I would like to welcome you to the forum, it's always good to see a broad minded person, that accepts everybody the way they are. It's also good to see in the short time that you say you have been on the forum, you have had a chance to look through my 3000+ posts.

Its also good to see that you don't take offence to my language, but I do have one small question. Why the **** did you bother sending me a private message if you are not offended. If on the otherhand you do take offence, (but you are too much of a chicken shit twatbag to admit ), you could always post on the barbie to that affect.

If you have anything to say about members on this forum, just post it. If not, just crawl back under your rock and carry on playing with yourself while we continue to have a life.

Hugs and kisses

Big M.

b.t.w. no offence taken.

Any good ?
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
A appropriate reply to our friend could be :

First of all, I would like to welcome you to the forum, it's always good to see a broad minded person, that accepts everybody the way they are. It's also good to see in the short time that you say you have been on the forum, you have had a chance to look through my 3000+ posts.

Its also good to see that you don't take offence to my language, but I do have one small question. Why the **** did you bother sending me a private message if you are not offended. If on the otherhand you do take offence, (but you are too much of a chicken shit twatbag to admit ), you could always post on the barbie to that affect.

If you have anything to say about members on this forum, just post it. If not, just crawl back under your rock and carry on playing with yourself while we continue to have a life.

Hugs and kisses

Big M.

b.t.w. no offence taken.

Any good ?

PMSL - Brilliant.

Shall we all PM it to them
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:13 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TruBrit
good idea and maybe show the slimey person for what they are....post the entire pm complete with senders user name to hopefully embarrass them

And lets sit back and see who gets banned with their 2 user names
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:13 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Okay chaps I've read this and will deal with it.

In the meantime in accordance with our site rules (No 5) I am going to close this thread.

Have a good evening, morning, afternoon ....... I'm off for a cup of tea