Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Does anybody like the pm i had today

Wikiposts

Does anybody like the pm i had today

Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:45 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Talking Does anybody like the pm i had today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On recently discovering this forum and reading through the threads, I personally find yours to be the most profane with the most vulgar use of the English language.

You appear to have this inability to adhere to constructive contribution and debate which may be as a result of your limited ability and formal understanding of the language itself, hence why you feel the need to swear so often without actually making your point known.

Some may find your threads offensive and I can understand why, I on the other hand just find your threads pointless as there is no need for such abusive language on any forum. No offence intended.

By Joe Bloggs with 0 posts

_-My reply was-

PISS OFF

Last edited by Margaret2; Jun 6th 2006 at 5:27 am.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:48 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anybody like the pm i had today

OMG

You should have just told him (I'm assuming it's a man!!??) it's not the english language, it's Scottish

What a plank - imagine having such a dull life that he needs to actually write to you to tell you that.

Come on, spill the beans - who was it?????
Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On recently discovering this forum and reading through the threads, I personally find yours to be the most profane with the most vulgar use of the English language.

You appear to have this inability to adhere to constructive contribution and debate which may be as a result of your limited ability and formal understanding of the language itself, hence why you feel the need to swear so often without actually making your point known.

Some may find your threads offensive and I can understand why, I on the other hand just find your threads pointless as there is no need for such abusive language on any forum. No offence intended.

_-My reply was-

PISS OFF
How lovely, great to see there is some really nice people out there with nice constructive things to say.

Who was it from ??
Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:50 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
How lovely, great to see there is some really nice people out there with nice constructive things to say.

Who was it from ??

Joe Bloggs, with 0 posts
Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Joe Bloggs, with 0 posts

Ah, a coward as well, figures
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

That is awful Margaret, i personally don't swear but i certainly have not been offended by what you have posted, even if there is the odd colourful language. It is a free world and plenty of people use far more offensive language on here than you.
Mandy
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fancy opening an account just to post abuse to someone

Well hopefully the moderators will be able to see who the culprit is from their IP address and ban them.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:05 am

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
That is awful Margaret, i personally don't swear but i certainly have not been offended by what you have posted, even if there is the odd colourful language. It is a free world and plenty of people use far more offensive language on here than you.
Mandy

Thanks Mandy, wendy and Gill, must admit i was a bit shook up when i read it , why feel the need to pm me If i was offended by a post i would complain to the mods, not harass someone through pm's
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:10 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Some people really do need to get a life. Sad bastards (oops offensive language ) got nothing better to do except open new account to have a go at someone they dont know.

Joex
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:12 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

_-My reply was-

PISS OFF
omg are you serious
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:13 am
Account Closed

D

lol anyway you don't use the english language up there do you
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:25 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

_-My reply was-

PISS OFF
Don't let this get to you, Margaret. Just think, honey - what would you prefer to be - a potty-mouth( ) or a sad little ars*-hole with no balls, who resorts to sending anonymous messages.........

yep, give me the potty mouth any day!

Nicky
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
- what would you prefer to be - a potty-mouth

Nicky
lol now you're not calling margaret a potty-mouth are you
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:28 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

_-My reply was-

PISS OFF
write down every foul word you can think of
( you know you want too )

and pm / email it back to the sad bastard
Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by steve`o
write down every foul word you can think of
( you know you want too )

and pm / email it back to the sad bastard
good idea and maybe show the slimey person for what they are....post the entire pm complete with senders user name to hopefully embarrass them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.