Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do you think you were someone else in a previous life?

Do you think you were someone else in a previous life?

Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice
Default Do you think you were someone else in a previous life?

I have been having the same dream over and over again for the past few years.

I am flying through the air from my old home in the UK and end up in a little cottage in a place the I know/feel is Scotland. When I get there I feel tremendous peace and belonging. I am in old fashioned clothes and I know that the cottage belongs to me. It feels so 'right'

Has anyone else experienced something similar or am I a little weird?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:16 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you think you were someone else in a previous life?

No & yes.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scrawni

I am flying through the air from my old home in the UK and end up in a little cottage in a place the I know/feel is Scotland. When I get there I feel tremendous peace and belonging. I am in old fashioned clothes and I know that the cottage belongs to me. It feels so 'right'

I got goose bumps reading this...lol. I've heard lots of similar stories from my mom-in-law!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:23 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

No.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 11:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, and I'm kind of curious to know who, but not brave enough to look into it any further
Old Mar 24th 2011, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yes, and I'm kind of curious to know who, but not brave enough to look into it any further
Know what you mean as its something I have thought about too. The subject has always fascinated me and I would love to pluck up the courage to do it
Old Mar 24th 2011, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love it to be true. It's not exactly a fair concept to other living things though.

I'd rather go down the path of inherited cell memory Makes a lot more sense and seems a far fairer outcome.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Mar 24th 2011 at 11:50 am.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 2:28 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

Ummmm I have the little blue pills for you. Also the yellow ones will help with the hallucinations.

( pats scrawni on the arm )
Old Mar 24th 2011, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

My mum is convinced she's reincarnated from one of Robert the Bruce's mates. (She's not sure which one.)

I just hope it's not hereditary........
Old Mar 24th 2011, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Ive only been married once.However I have always had the feeling that I have been married before at a really young age.Its a really weird feeling thinking Im on my second marriage but knowing Im not.
Old Mar 27th 2011, 1:55 pm
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Ive only been married once.However I have always had the feeling that I have been married before at a really young age.Its a really weird feeling thinking Im on my second marriage but knowing Im not.
It's actually quite common. Such feelings usually start shortly after a return from an alcohol induced amnesiac trip to vegas.
Old Mar 27th 2011, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

That's weird. I have a recurring dream I'm in the kitchen of my cottage in Scotland. I hear a noise and step into the living room. I find the window wide open and there's some cheeky bugger sitting in my favourite armchair dressed in a kilt and doublet
Old Mar 27th 2011, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Family of 3
My mum is convinced she's reincarnated from one of Robert the Bruce's mates. (She's not sure which one.)

I just hope it's not hereditary........
Does she hate Jews?

Could be Mel Gibson
Old Mar 27th 2011, 2:39 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Dreams are not previous lives. They are dreams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Int...tion_of_Dreams
Old Mar 28th 2011, 12:27 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Does she hate Jews?

Could be Mel Gibson

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.