Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do you talk to your kids on facebook?

Do you talk to your kids on facebook?

Old Apr 21st 2011, 6:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you talk to your kids on facebook?

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Be still my beating heart.....
Old Apr 21st 2011, 7:10 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Be still my beating heart.....
Ready For Action!

Old Apr 21st 2011, 8:15 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry

I'm with DV on this, no Facebook or any other social networking guff

now Thai brides however

oh and never never put pictures of men in dressing gowns up again
Old Apr 21st 2011, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eddie007
Do you?

Some times it feels like the only time I speak to them... They can be at friends... Or in the next room....

Do yours object to you speaking to them? Or do you have the kind of relationship where they're happy to have you as friends?

Mine are all okay with me... And I'd rather I had access to them thean not...

What do you think?
they love having us on facebook and we have a great laugh together
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

our two daughters were over last night for a meal and these two comments were left on or face book
both had been fraped by our youngest

Paulines FB status
looks like ill be a patient in my own ward soon its a boy!!!

My FB status
Im a vile little man.

you can imagine what the comments were like after that.
I got her back this morning by posting on her wall before she woke up

Its easter time again
It reminds of yers ago
We walked into your room
You were standing up in your cot
Your face was covered in easter egg
...We wondered how u managed to get hold of your egg
Until we got closer
You had managed to get your hand down the back of your nappy and were eating yir own shite

payback! she cant take it though and will delete it lol
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:08 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Now there's a moustache to hang on to.

I once went on a blind date with this bloke, set up by my lovely 'friends'.. when he turned up his moustache looked similar to that one. All the way through the date I expected sleazy music to come on the jukebox and him ask me if I had any plumbing that needed sorting out.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy

I once went on a blind date with this bloke, set up by my lovely 'friends'.. when he turned up his moustache looked similar to that one. All the way through the date I expected sleazy music to come on the jukebox and him ask me if I had any plumbing that needed sorting out.
and did he fix that leak?
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:38 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure he'd be pleased to be at your cervix.

Originally Posted by soapy©
That's my kind of blue movie, a disgusting level of detail but practical too.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 11:21 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Looks very Village People

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN

I'm with DV on this, no Facebook or any other social networking guff

now Thai brides however

oh and never never put pictures of men in dressing gowns up again
SE Asian brides
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 12:41 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

our two daughters were over last night for a meal and these two comments were left on or face book
both had been fraped by our youngest

Paulines FB status
looks like ill be a patient in my own ward soon its a boy!!!

My FB status
Im a vile little man.

you can imagine what the comments were like after that.
I got her back this morning by posting on her wall before she woke up

Its easter time again
It reminds of yers ago
We walked into your room
You were standing up in your cot
Your face was covered in easter egg
...We wondered how u managed to get hold of your egg
Until we got closer
You had managed to get your hand down the back of your nappy and were eating yir own shite

payback! she cant take it though and will delete it lol
I actually have photographic evidence of my youngest doing just that.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 12:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by northernbird
I actually have photographic evidence of my youngest doing just that.
Now theres a photo worth keeping lol
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 1:00 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Now theres a photo worth keeping lol
It's on FB if you hunt around my pics!
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 1:30 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

No, his tool was inadequate.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 1:31 am
Officially Bewildered

I'm sure he'd be pleased to be at your cervix.

That's plumbing new depths, even for you!
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 2:05 am
Mostly Harmless

That's plumbing new depths, even for you!
I make womb for really rubbish jokes every once in a while.

Right, enough of this, off to the coast ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.