Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do you let your kids see you naked

Do you let your kids see you naked

Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:07 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you let your kids see you naked

My parents were very conservative. I can't even remember my mother in a swim suit, never mind naked! We are a little more relaxed about things with our kids but not to the point of nakedness. If I'm ironing my clothes for work I'll do it in my undies. My kids don't even really notice. OH will do the same.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:22 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
My parents were very conservative. I can't even remember my mother in a swim suit, never mind naked! We are a little more relaxed about things with our kids but not to the point of nakedness. If I'm ironing my clothes for work I'll do it in my undies. My kids don't even really notice. OH will do the same.
Ohhh a OH that does the ironing - can we swap
Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:25 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac
Mines caught me unaware and thought there was a horse in the room.

<snort> you wish
Old Aug 27th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac
Mines caught me unaware and thought there was a horse in the room.

Why? Had you had a big dump?

Old Aug 27th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

I ironed a blouse once while just wearing undies, unfortunately I ironed a bit of stomach too........OUCH!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 11:29 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I have 2 boys when they were young we went naked all the time bathed with them and were totally open mums dont have one of those cos they are girls and girls don't because a baby has to come out of it etc

as they got to teens they became shy which I felt was the time for me to start wearing undies now they are 18 and 20 they tell their father off for wandering around naked, but are not shy of their bodies for example communal showers at rugby and don't seem to have any hang ups!!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 12:02 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
He's not too bad for am old bald fat guy. He does the laundry most of the time and most of the housework. I don't like housework so I do the cooking and he does the cleaning.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 12:58 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

This reminds me of when my youngest was around 3. She was a pain in the backside and we couldnt get her to sleep in her own bed. One night she fell asleep in her own bed but climbed into ours in the middle of the night, When we woke up she was sat on the bed looking in disgust, we asked her what was wrong and she said "daddys got a tail'

You can guess what was poking out cant you !!!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nightnurse2

I've also got an OH that doe's all the ironing, friends find it amuzing when the kids ask him for something to be washed and ironed by a certain date rather than me OH gets to watch all the sport at the same time so its a deal, but he once ironed my swimsiut

Di
Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:27 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Ironing? ....... What's that then?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johanne
This reminds me of when my youngest was around 3. She was a pain in the backside and we couldnt get her to sleep in her own bed. One night she fell asleep in her own bed but climbed into ours in the middle of the night, When we woke up she was sat on the bed looking in disgust, we asked her what was wrong and she said "daddys got a tail'

Nicky
Old Aug 28th 2007, 2:45 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Well would you let your kids see you naked?
Iam not talking little kids but teenagers,
I heard a little story from a friend that her teenage son visiting a friends house went to speak with the mother who was naked and walked through the house to get her clothes
My two are Girl 14, Boy 17 and there's no way we would want to see each other naked

Di
I would rather not let my kids see me naked. Not now anyway. They are growing up and i think it is more polite to have privacy in certain things.

I don't see them naked anymore, except my youngest who is 8. The other two (16 and 12) are very private. Respect where needed.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

Muppett is a jewel in the roughMuppett is a jewel in the roughMuppett is a jewel in the roughMuppett is a jewel in the roughMuppett is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by johanne

I haven't got any kids yet - but am trying! This made me laugh so hard, I'm in work and am trying hard not to cry!!!!!!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:35 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

...If I'm ironing my clothes for work I'll do it in my undies. My kids don't even really notice. OH will do the same.
Your OH wears your undies to iron his clothes?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Location: loving the ozzie life in perth - except for the snakes
townies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the roughtownies5 is a jewel in the rough

my hubby had the snip when my daughter was about 3yrs old. we'd explained to her so she wouldnt jump on his knee whilst he was still felling 'delicate'.

while he was stood performing in the loo, she trotted up and asked to see his stitches. he was mortified, she got right up close to inspect them. natural curiosity was fine, but did she have to tell the whole nursery class the next day?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.