Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

do you have fight club on dvd? this is classic

do you have fight club on dvd? this is classic

Old Nov 7th 2011, 12:05 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default do you have fight club on dvd? this is classic

In the closing frames of the film, there's a quick pic of a geezer with his nob out.

I've seen the film afew times before but never noticed it, but I swear to god this is true, furkin brilliant
Old Nov 7th 2011, 2:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: do you have fight club on dvd? this is classic

Why is that 'brilliant' and 'classic'?
Old Nov 7th 2011, 2:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Why is that 'brilliant' and 'classic'?
because I'm 'common' and 'simple'
Old Nov 7th 2011, 2:53 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
In the closing frames of the film, there's a quick pic of a geezer with his nob out.

I've seen the film afew times before but never noticed it, but I swear to god this is true, furkin brilliant
You do know it's there for a reason?

If you don't and quick glimpses of a man's penis float your boat you should try watching the current series of Big Brother UK - loads of willies wibbling about.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 3:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
You do know it's there for a reason?

If you don't and quick glimpses of a man's penis float your boat you should try watching the current series of Big Brother UK - loads of willies wibbling about.
Do you mean artistically in the context of the film, or are you talking about reproduction and 'the birds and the bees'?
Old Nov 7th 2011, 4:15 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

because I'm 'common' and 'simple'
Ok.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 4:45 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

There are three or four, slightly more than subliminal, frames throughout the film. Plus the characters popping up in multiple contexts, brad pitt in the hotel welcome video, etc.

Good film, although lots of people take one look at the title and won't watch it.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 4:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
There are three or four, slightly more than subliminal, frames throughout the film. Plus the characters popping up in multiple contexts, brad pitt in the hotel welcome video, etc.

Good film, although lots of people take one look at the title and won't watch it.
Great film.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 6:09 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Do you mean artistically in the context of the film, or are you talking about reproduction and 'the birds and the bees'?
The former.

I'm sure Steve doesn't want a birds and bees chat.. although I'm happy to oblige

(with a birds and bees chat, that is)
Old Nov 7th 2011, 6:17 am
Account Closed

The former.

I'm sure Steve doesn't want a birds and bees chat.. although I'm happy to oblige

(with a birds and bees chat, that is)
, I wouldn't mind a bit of a recap though, been told I'm getting rusty

Another film that I really rate is the Machinist, with Christian Bale, this is a quality film indeed.

anyway, what reason WAS it there for??

Last edited by stevenglish; Nov 7th 2011 at 6:23 am.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 6:19 am
Officially Bewildered

, I wouldn't mind a bit of a recap mind
Do you want the Dreamy version or the Dreamy's Mum's version?

My brother is still traumatised by the latter. (It could be why he hasn't reproduced)
Old Nov 7th 2011, 6:32 am
Account Closed

Do you want the Dreamy version or the Dreamy's Mum's version?

My brother is still traumatised by the latter. (It could be why he hasn't reproduced)
I remember giving my 16 y/o girl 'the chat', obviously not the essentials, more of a father wanting his daught to be safe thing. 'Treat down there like a posh night club, no-one gets in without a jacket' she's still shocked now
Old Nov 7th 2011, 7:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

I've probably missed some good films but I really can't watch anything with Brad Pitt in. He is a very very crap actor.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The former.

I had heard a rumour!
Old Nov 7th 2011, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I've probably missed some good films but I really can't watch anything with Brad Pitt in. He is a very very crap actor.
Try 'Burn After Reading' . . . great film . . . Clooney and Pitt togeher.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.