Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do you guys remember me?????????????

Do you guys remember me?????????????

Old Mar 13th 2010, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of
Default Do you guys remember me?????????????

Biggy?????????? My son and hubbt have taken part in the Worlds Greatest Shave....both shaving their heads and hubby dying his beard and eyebrows blonde(I had the pleasure lol)

If you havent already given to this fantastic cause I would be grateful if you could visit the following link and gift some money. Thanks so much guys

Biggy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://my.imisfriendraising.com.au/p...LangPref=en-CA

online pledges are $340 actual monies raised are close to $1000
Old Mar 13th 2010, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Do you guys remember me?????????????

is off in a cream puff coz nobody remembers me booo hooo
Old Mar 13th 2010, 11:07 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BigH68
is off in a cream puff coz nobody remembers me booo hooo
Your remembered as much as me.
Old Mar 13th 2010, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

lol hello bud how r u? whoever u r lol
Old Mar 13th 2010, 11:15 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

lol hello bud how r u? whoever u r lol
I'm good whoever you are, hoping to see your fellow Scots from Yeppoon next Feb down here.

( Whoever they are )
Old Mar 13th 2010, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'm good whoever you are, hoping to see your fellow Scots from Yeppoon next Feb down here.

( Whoever they are )
hmmm trying to think who they r hopefully i will remember , whoever you are
Old Mar 13th 2010, 12:04 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Biggy?????????? My son and hubbt have taken part in the Worlds Greatest Shave....both shaving their heads and hubby dying his beard and eyebrows blonde(I had the pleasure lol)

If you havent already given to this fantastic cause I would be grateful if you could visit the following link and gift some money. Thanks so much guys

Hey Missus how's life up North x

Ginny
Old Mar 13th 2010, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello gorgeous,

I remember you hun lol.

xxxxxxxxxx
Old Mar 13th 2010, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

I remember you hun x
Old Mar 13th 2010, 9:18 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

How lovely to see you Biggy and Bordy too in the same thread. Hope you are keeping well.
Old Mar 13th 2010, 10:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

who are you

hi H, how could we forget you lol
Old Mar 14th 2010, 3:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It was only a few months ago that you did another flounce, how can we have forgotten you already

Congrats on the shave. I've sponsored a couple of people, great cause.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hey Missus how's life up North x

Ginny
Doin great hunni and how r u?

We are comin up on our 6 year anniversary

How r things wi u?

Hxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maggy
Hello gorgeous,

I remember you hun lol.

xxxxxxxxxx
u oan the gin again hen lol

how the hell r ya...lost ur moby number so couldnt say hello

hope all is well
H xx
Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by northernbird
How lovely to see you Biggy and Bordy too in the same thread. Hope you are keeping well.

Yeah all is well ta.

Sunny Qld ....eh well rainy for last couple months but nice and greem so shouldnt complain,

Good thing about cooler weather, roast beef in the oven and yorkshires ready to put in lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.