Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do you find Australia boring/dull?

Do you find Australia boring/dull?

Old Feb 6th 2010, 8:53 am
Banned

mono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do you find Australia boring/dull?

I do.

Do you?

By the way, do try and think of something more intelligent than ''piss off back to the UK then''. You know who you are.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

bujji_optics is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Do you find Australia boring/dull?

No No No No...I feel very happy and proud to be in Australia
Old Feb 6th 2010, 8:59 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Do you find Australia boring/dull?

No, not at all. Love it here.

Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:00 am
ABCDiamond

Why not add a Yes / No poll ?

Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:02 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mono
I do.

Do you?
No.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:06 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Why not add a Yes / No poll ?
that would be boring

We need some emotive arguments from opposing teams too keep us entertained
Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:07 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
that would be boring

We need some emotive arguments from opposing teams too keep us entertained
I feel that I have had plenty of entertainment recently

Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:08 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I do.

Do you?

By the way, do try and think of something more intelligent than ''piss off back to the UK then''. You know who you are.
Perth Yes...but not over East.
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute

YES, YES, YES, that is until I got on the internet one day and found this amazing online community, of Brits supporting and helping fellow Brits. It is incredible*, you can say how dull and boring you used to find Perth, without anyone telling you to "piss off and go home" .

* –adjective
1. so extraordinary as to seem impossible: incredible speed.
2. not credible; hard to believe; unbelievable: The plot of the book is incredible.
BE Enthusiast

77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light

I've always alikened the UK to a nightclub and Australia to a pub. When your young the UK is great because there's always lots going on and it can be quite fast paced but as you get older a nicer, slower pace of life is what you're after. Now I'm 35 I'd rather go to the pub.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:10 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by 77hil
I've always alikened the UK to a nightclub and Australia to a pub. When your young the UK is great because there's always lots going on and it can be quite fast paced but as you get older a nicer, slower pace of life is what you're after. Now I'm 35 I'd rather go to the pub.
So basically OZ for the old giffers, UK for the young uns
Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:11 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

I do.

Do you?

Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:13 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

l guess it depends on what part of the country you live in and what your interests are, if you like art, history and culture you may find OZ dull but if you like outdoors stuff you may not.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

pomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Grab me a bucket of popcorn, gonna need a big 'un.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:25 am
Banned

Neil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to behold

Perth..yes yes yse.....boring as hell for me, Dullsville.com..... trying Melboune later this year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.