Do you ever feel lonely ...

Old Dec 13th 2006, 10:59 am
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do you ever feel lonely ...

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
oi

i'm a happily married man
Can I ask the reason for your happiness???????
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:00 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to have to change my approach. Pretend to be nice and get the women drooling. It did work for me in my teens for a spell, until word gets around, you know.

No more mr nice guy.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Don't forget mate, she's lonely, husband is neglecting her, she wants someone to talk to (Sit and listen) and after a few bottles she will be putty in your hand.

Shit, I have just realised I am taking the piss slightly after promising not to. Ah well, I am a bloke after all.

Get in there Blighty.

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:01 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

sad smilie after 3 years !?!?

wait till you get to 10 years then !!!

Am thinking if I am using a after 3, the likelyhood of seeing 10 is pretty slim!!
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:01 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to have to change my approach. Pretend to be nice and get the women drooling. It did work for me in my teens for a spell, until word gets around, you know.

No more mr nice guy.
You didn't last very long did you

ooops thats another thread entirely
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:02 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

its a date

Excellent. We'll see if we can't get WB and a few others along too, stop them moaning.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:03 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

No more mr nice guy.
In my experience the 'nice guy' routine does'nt work

women like a bastard..sad but true
Account Closed

Try being married to one - then make that statement
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

oi

i'm a happily married man

There's no such thing
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:04 am
Account Closed

Don't forget mate, she's lonely, husband is neglecting her, she wants someone to talk to (Sit and listen) and after a few bottles she will be putty in your hand.

Shit, I have just realised I am taking the piss slightly after promising not to. Ah well, I am a bloke after all.

Get in there Blighty.

That's ok, I'm having a laugh now. I appreciated your small moment of non piss taking earlier in the thread however.
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

I figured that out by the time I was 19 or 20 and it has served me well for the last x amount of years.
Treat em mean to keep em keen.
Account Closed

Originally Posted by louise4
You didn't last very long did you

ooops thats another thread entirely
Wasn't that the one that closed down - for being to short??????????

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat
Try being married to one - then make that statement

Ditto!!!!
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:05 am
Account Closed

No, I married a nice guy....

Curses! That's where I went wrong!
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:07 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

It's difficult to put into words. I am alone more here in Perth as I'm not working, but that's fine - it'd probably be the same if I was in the UK and had stopped work, but loneliness.......I do, very occasionally, miss old friends, British friends, who I knew I could go out with, or grouse/goss over a bottle of red with, and moan about silly things in life, and with whom I have a common past (not necessarily because I'd known them forever, just that we had similar lives). Here in Perth, there aren't many places to go out with the girls. Cavenous pubs aren't my idea of fun any more (god, I'm getting old), and I find that my aussie girlfriends don't feel the need to go out and have a drink. I suspect they think I'm a bit of a loose canon on a night out!!!!!

I live in a very Australian suburb (by Perth standards), but bizarrely find myself drawn to the only other English mums in the school (both who've been here for donkey's years) but we still laugh about things, about different things to my aussie girlfriends.

The effort of having to make the effort is sometimes a bit wearing, and that probably is when loneliness kicks in (often hormonally influenced I might add!)

God where did that come from.......and I think I'm pretty chilled, and certainly don't stress about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.