Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do you bite down on the pillow....

Do you bite down on the pillow....

Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you bite down on the pillow....

Definately a biter
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:27 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
when you're putting a new pillow case on, or are you a 'shove the pillow into the case with your hands' type?

Grrr. I was told that none of my pillowcases would work here, so I left them all at home.

S
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:34 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Grrr. I was told that none of my pillowcases would work here, so I left them all at home.

S
Ah, you fell for the 'British left hand opening' wasn't compatible with the Aussie 'right hand opening'...

So sad.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:38 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, you fell for the 'British left hand opening' wasn't compatible with the Aussie 'right hand opening'...

So sad.

Well, I asked on an internet forum, and they assured me that UK pillow cases weren't compatible with Aussie pillows.

Hmm.

Can I smell burning?

S
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:40 am

Well, I asked on an internet forum, and they assured me that UK pillow cases weren't compatible with Aussie pillows.

Hmm.

Can I smell burning?

S
<sniff sniff>

Say, is that your house on fire?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:41 am
has lost The Game

<sniff sniff>

Say, is that your house on fire?

Not again... Better fire up the laptop...

S
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
I don't do it, I'm a man

I thought this thread was going to be of a sexual nature
Amazing that isn't it. Some threads you really wouldn't expect to be sexual turn that way,

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296909

and others you would expect to be really pervy , just aren't.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365185

Anyway, I can't comment on the pillow biting thing, Mrs JTL takes care of all that. She seems to be biting pillows alot, she must change pillow covers alot.

JTL
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:49 am

Not again... Better fire up the laptop...

S
I'll bring some steaks and a bottle of plonk. We can watch it burn whilst we wait for advice.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Oh errrrrrrrrr mrs...................

QUOTE=Fenton Beasley;5639063]I've done both really. I've been a pillow biter and I've shoved it in with my hands. [/QUOTE]
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by Cookster
Oh errrrrrrrrr mrs...................

That's Fenton... never afraid to try new things.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:09 am
has lost The Game

That's Fenton... never afraid to try new things.

It's hardly new now. This is the second time my house has burned down this year.

You would think I'd know what to do now.

S
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:10 am

It's hardly new now. This is the second time my house has burned down this year.

You would think I'd know what to do now.

S
Mmmmm. Well you're a bloke. That's explains it.

Have you turned your bath taps on full?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:19 am
has lost The Game

Mmmmm. Well you're a bloke. That's explains it.

Have you turned your bath taps on full?

Yeah, but the water keeps going down that hole in the bottom.

S
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:53 pm

Yeah, but the water keeps going down that hole in the bottom.

S
Oooh, that's no good.

Try putting a plug in it.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:34 pm
has lost The Game

Oooh, that's no good.

Try putting a plug in it.

No, it's no good. I slept on it, hoping that somebody may reply overnight, but there has been nothing. And now my house has burned down again.

<sigh>

S

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.