Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do they sell Ghee in Ireland?

You know, the Indian foodstuff.

Just wondering
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Do they sell Ghee in Ireland?

Originally Posted by MartinLuther

Just wondering
Never seen it in the usual Tesco's, Dunnes, etc. I just used to use veg oil. Why do you need to know if you live in Victoria
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Never seen it in the usual Tesco's, Dunnes, etc. I just used to use veg oil. Why do you need to know if you live in Victoria
I'm planning a trip.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Asking for ghee in ireland might get you arrested,they will prob think its something you smoke and illigal
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Asking for ghee in ireland might get you arrested,they will prob think its something you smoke and illigal
I thought that was criac
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:51 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

The craic is totally ligit
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:38 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wondering
make your own http://www.nandyala.org/mahanandi/ar...s-golden-ghee/
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

I'm planning a trip.
Ya lucky thing - whereabouts?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 2:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Ya lucky thing - whereabouts?
I have a mate who comes from Cobh. I might head back that way next year (or the year after at the latest).
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

I have a mate who comes from Cobh. I might head back that way next year (or the year after at the latest).
is that near cork? went to trabolgan couple of years ago and went to cobh for a drive , best chinese i had ever, would nearly drive all the way back down there for the ribs
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Enjoy - Cork is a beautiful city and county.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering
Ghee in Dublin is a word for the female anatomy!! Always been a word that made me smile when I went to live in England.
Tracie
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Ghee in Dublin is a word for the female anatomy!! Always been a word that made me smile when I went to live in England.
Tracie
That's why he giggled when he told me we would be able to go out and get some Ghee.

Next you'll be telling me craic is nothing to do with drugs....
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:28 pm

@boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Tracie
Limerick too.
Often overheard....i.e. I'll give ya a kick in the gee !

and for the crazy origins of this slang word.
http://sheelanagigs.blogspot.com/
Attached Thumbnails Do they sell Ghee in Ireland?-celt_sheela.jpg  

Last edited by @boy; Apr 2nd 2008 at 1:32 pm.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

That's why he giggled when he told me we would be able to go out and get some Ghee.

Next you'll be telling me craic is nothing to do with drugs....
No but the drugs help
Tracie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.