Dixon Homes !

Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:38 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dixon Homes !

I see on 6 oclock news Dixon Homes are in the shit !

Full story on 9 news tomorrow !!! ( @ 6 )
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:53 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dixon Homes !

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au

Think its on Current Affair with the lovely Tracey Grimshaw.

Thank f**k I didn't choose them.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:55 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The OH
Think its on Current Affair with the lovely Tracey Grimshaw.

Thank f**k I didn't choose them.
mate i think your dead on, it is current affair...

shes sexy aint she !! I dunno why, but im in lust with her smile

Ste
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:01 pm
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

mate i think your dead on, it is current affair...

shes sexy aint she !! I dunno why, but im in lust with her smile

Ste
She scrubs up well, she's 48 in June, too old for you Ste
Attached Images  
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice

I got a bloke from Reading (workmate) who says they are total kants too... totally destroyed his adventure.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

We just got a brochure from them
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:19 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by The OH
She scrubs up well, she's 48 in June, too old for you Ste
Id DO her !!!!

Originally Posted by Dtox
I got a bloke from Reading (workmate) who says they are total kants too... totally destroyed his adventure.
Yer i have never heard of anyone who was particularly thrilled with the Dixon Homes experience.

lol

Ste
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:21 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Id DO her !!!!

Yer i have never heard of anyone who was particularly thrilled with the Dixon Homes experience.

lol

Ste
What's the go Steve?
I thought they were reasonable

Last edited by cresta57; Apr 21st 2008 at 1:32 pm.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by cresta57
What's the go Steve?
I thought they were reasonable
Not sure Sean to be fair.

The news has exposed the fact they are giving ppl handover dates, and not meeting the dates.

In fact missing these dates by 3,6,12 months !!!!

I believe possibly due to lack of labour, and biting off more than they can chew. According to reports, ppl are having to move into caravans, on site because their intended handover has come and passed, and so they have upped sticks and sold previous home.

Its on 60 mins tonite

Ste
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:16 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure Sean to be fair.

The news has exposed the fact they are giving ppl handover dates, and not meeting the dates.

In fact missing these dates by 3,6,12 months !!!!

I believe possibly due to lack of labour, and biting off more than they can chew. According to reports, ppl are having to move into caravans, on site because their intended handover has come and passed, and so they have upped sticks and sold previous home.

Its on 60 mins tonite

Ste
Yep same old same old. The problem has arisen because of a lack of plumbers & gyprockers. The ones employed were not good enough & got the bullet, leaving a severe labour shortage.
Interesting that the program chose to air another story, they've done two previously & been burned on both occasions by the company lawyers. It'll make a good smoko topic for a few days.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:06 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by cresta57
Yep same old same old. The problem has arisen because of a lack of plumbers & gyprockers. The ones employed were not good enough & got the bullet, leaving a severe labour shortage.
Interesting that the program chose to air another story, they've done two previously & been burned on both occasions by the company lawyers. It'll make a good smoko topic for a few days.
I am actually waiting to see that happen, current affair or whatever its called, are forever doing little ditties at the end of programs, cos they have trodden on dodgy ground.

Ste
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:39 pm
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

I am actually waiting to see that happen, current affair or whatever its called, are forever doing little ditties at the end of programs, cos they have trodden on dodgy ground.

Ste
we have just finished a 90 unit developement done by dixon homes. all the usual dramas but everything completed on schedule. i would hate to think that they could go down at the moment as cairns is in the shit and another large builder facing problems would only compound the problems. as for there domestic construction i would imagine they are no different to every other large builder.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by youngy73
we have just finished a 90 unit developement done by dixon homes. all the usual dramas but everything completed on schedule. i would hate to think that they could go down at the moment as cairns is in the shit and another large builder facing problems would only compound the problems. as for there domestic construction i would imagine they are no different to every other large builder.
Yeppers, and they are I think, Australias largest house builder, certainly in Qld.

Ste
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:22 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Id DO her !!!!
Sorry dude...rumour would have it that Tracey doesn't like boys!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bcworld
Sorry dude...rumour would have it that Tracey doesn't like boys!
LOL nice edit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.