Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Did I miss PP's latest installment? ...

Wikiposts

Did I miss PP's latest installment? ...

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Did I miss PP's latest installment? ...

With the birth of our baby and the imminent house move I seem to have dropped the baton in regards to "popping in" here ...

Have I missed PP's latest BE novel? ...

Ta

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 5:02 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did I miss PP's latest installment? ...

Originally Posted by Three Legs
With the birth of our baby and the imminent house move I seem to have dropped the baton in regards to "popping in" here ...

Ta

Nope not yet,

She's been a bit busy with the gym and her impending Holiday

Plus she was feeling a bit down, so posponed it for a while
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:32 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sam
Nope not yet,

She's been a bit busy with the gym and her impending Holiday

Plus she was feeling a bit down, so posponed it for a while
not unless you fancy reading the toilet phobia thread that she started. Good for a laugh. It's somewhere on here.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:05 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs

Ta

You havent missed it, just got the last part to do. It was a crap week as I had to have my little dog put down and it upset me far more than I thought it would.

So although 'Coyote Rema' is now no more, she will still be in the story and will wear her usual Coyote outfit.

But it is on its way.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:09 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry Sam to hear about your dog
Hope you're feeling a bit better.
I had to have my little yorkie put down years ago and I still get upset when I think about her
Tracey
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:46 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
So sorry Sam to hear about your dog
Hope you're feeling a bit better.
I had to have my little yorkie put down years ago and I still get upset when I think about her
Tracey
I thought after my Mum dying, I would never invest that level of grief in an animal.

It was harder than I thought it would be, but at least I held her and was with my little dog when it was done.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 11:40 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Sam, you can't help how much you love someone or something. Some people would say "oh it's only an animal" but I have to tell you that we had to have our cat put down when my son was about 6. It absolutely broke his heart when Chester died and he was inconsolable for days after. He's 11 now and still cries sometimes about how much he misses that old cat.
Of course you loved your dog. And it's nice that you got to hold her at the end. I'm sure she was comforted by it.