Wikiposts

Diana Inquest

Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:18 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diana Inquest

Originally Posted by bridie
How funny was that song at the end of Chaser?

Damn, yet again I fell asleep at about 8pm and missed the Chaser and Summer Heights High, that's 3 weeks in a row
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

You must watch the repeat, even if you only watch the last five minutes for that song....
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:21 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

You must watch the repeat, even if you only watch the last five minutes for that song....
When is it repeated? I bet it's after my bed time!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
When is it repeated? I bet it's after my bed time!
11.20pm, Friday, ABC

Or of course if you are so inclined you can download the podcast to watch on PC or ipod...
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:24 pm
(It's not my real name)

11.20pm, Friday, ABC

Or of course if you are so inclined you can download the podcast to watch on PC or ipod...
I'll have to do that, I'll watch it Saturday night after Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, courtesy of UKNova, thanks !
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:50 pm
(It's not my real name)

There's a story about it here with a link to the show's site where you can see the song:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-10388,00.html

It doesn't work with Firefox though
Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by renth
There's a story about it here with a link to the show's site where you can see the song:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-10388,00.html

It doesn't work with Firefox though
brill thanks, I know someone in the uk who would find the diana line hilarious...!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Chaser is brilliant.

Maybe I should get a TV?
Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:59 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Diana Inquest

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
What did he say about what happened in the tunnel then?

The white Fiat linked (or not) to the crash belonged to a French journalist who was in central Paris on the night. He 'committed suicide' (hozepipe/exhaust) and was found slumped over his steering wheel in a field no long after.

When the black Mercedes was examined by French forensic scientists, they found scrapings on the right rear wing of the white paint from the Fiat Uno it struck moments before it crashed.

Analysis subsequently showed that it was most compatible with the Bianco Corfu 224 paint scheme used by Fiat on its Unos between 1983 and September 1987.

This immediately excluded French paparazzi James Andanson, whom Mohamed Al Fayed named as an assassin, because his nine-year-old vehicle was first registered in 1988, a year after Fiat stopped using Bianco Corfu 224.

The Paris Criminal Brigade, however, continued to investigate Andanson - and the Operation Paget report has also pointed out that the Bianco 210 paint on his car was almost indistinguishable from Bianco Corfu 224.

However, inquiries about Andanson ended when it was established that his Fiat Uno was off the road at the time - resting on bricks at his home 170 miles away from Paris.
www.thisislondon.co.uk

As we know, Andanson was later found dead in his burnt-out BMW.

The driver of the Fiat involved with the accident was most likely Le Vanh Thanh:

The father of a man who was driving a white Fiat Uno in Paris the night Princess Diana was killed has sensationally admitted his son had the car painted red just hours after the fatal crash and revealed his suspicions that his son was involved.

Le Van Thanh was questioned by French detectives in 1997 after forensic experts established the white paint on his car matched that found on the wreckage of the Mercedes Diana was travelling in.

[...]

Le Van also told French investigators that he could not have been at the Alma Tunnel at the time of the crash because he was working as a security guard at a Renault factory in Gennevilliers, just outside Paris, between 7pm and 7am.

But although he gave police the address of the car plant, his family say neither the French nor British police spoke to colleagues to verify his alibi.

The crash also occurred almost half- way through his shift - when he would have been entitled to a break, with his father's home just a short ride away.

Tellingly, he also admitted to detectives that he had his muzzled rottweiler in the rear of his car - eyewitnesses to the devastation in the tunnel described the Fiat Uno as having a large dog wearing a muzzle or bandana in the back.
www.thisislondon.co.uk

Unsurprisingly, Thanh has refused to give evidence at the inquest.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Chaser is brilliant.

Maybe I should get a TV?
or you can just download the progs from their website...
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:14 pm
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

When the black Mercedes was examined by French forensic scientists, they found scrapings on the right rear wing of the white paint from the Fiat Uno it struck moments before it crashed.

Analysis subsequently showed that it was most compatible with the Bianco Corfu 224 paint scheme used by Fiat on its Unos between 1983 and September 1987.

This immediately excluded French paparazzi James Andanson, whom Mohamed Al Fayed named as an assassin, because his nine-year-old vehicle was first registered in 1988, a year after Fiat stopped using Bianco Corfu 224.

The Paris Criminal Brigade, however, continued to investigate Andanson - and the Operation Paget report has also pointed out that the Bianco 210 paint on his car was almost indistinguishable from Bianco Corfu 224.

However, inquiries about Andanson ended when it was established that his Fiat Uno was off the road at the time - resting on bricks at his home 170 miles away from Paris.
www.thisislondon.co.uk

As we know, Andanson was later found dead in his burnt-out BMW.

The driver of the Fiat involved with the accident was most likely Le Vanh Thanh:

The father of a man who was driving a white Fiat Uno in Paris the night Princess Diana was killed has sensationally admitted his son had the car painted red just hours after the fatal crash and revealed his suspicions that his son was involved.

Le Van Thanh was questioned by French detectives in 1997 after forensic experts established the white paint on his car matched that found on the wreckage of the Mercedes Diana was travelling in.

[...]

Le Van also told French investigators that he could not have been at the Alma Tunnel at the time of the crash because he was working as a security guard at a Renault factory in Gennevilliers, just outside Paris, between 7pm and 7am.

But although he gave police the address of the car plant, his family say neither the French nor British police spoke to colleagues to verify his alibi.

The crash also occurred almost half- way through his shift - when he would have been entitled to a break, with his father's home just a short ride away.

Tellingly, he also admitted to detectives that he had his muzzled rottweiler in the rear of his car - eyewitnesses to the devastation in the tunnel described the Fiat Uno as having a large dog wearing a muzzle or bandana in the back.
www.thisislondon.co.uk

Unsurprisingly, Thanh has refused to give evidence at the inquest.
Sorry Vash, but whatev.com
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:33 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

sorry you will have to excuse me ,,,i dont listen to much of whats happening in u.k...

has something happened to the princess of wales.....?
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
sorry you will have to excuse me ,,,i dont listen to much of whats happening in u.k...

has something happened to the princess of wales.....?
no mate, don't worry, she is absolutely fine.......
Attached Thumbnails Diana Inquest-charlotte-church-photograph-c10111224.jpeg  
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:42 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
no mate, don't worry, she is absolutely fine.......
flippin hell mate,i was a bit worried there for a minute....

shes lookin well mate...(nice baps)..
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:00 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
Wouldn't it save alot of time and effort if they simply asked the fcker who survived the crash?

They can't. The royal family instructed James Bond to mind melt him so he can't remember anything. Allegedly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.