Wikiposts

Diana Inquest

Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:43 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Diana Inquest

Originally Posted by Three Legs
My only regret was not getting the chance to have a "dabble" ...

She loved it, the dirty tramp.

Bit like throwing a sausage up a tunnel though I'd imagine
Hmmm, a Dagwood Dog maybe ... with cheese ... beats having to pork Camilla I guess.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:48 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Hmmm, a Dagwood Dog maybe ... with cheese ... beats having to pork Camilla I guess.
Or a spit roast......
Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Or a spit roast......

Wouldn't have thought it would have been the 1st time.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:15 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jond
Wouldn't have thought it would have been the 1st time.
Yeah, Will Carling was in there before Dodi!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

And that cad Hewitt:
Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:29 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jond
And that cad Hewitt:
Wills' dad? or Harry, I don't know which is which, I don't care...
Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:38 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't Will Carling shag Gary Lineker or someone ...

Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:58 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

That evil git Fiad (sp) has a hell of a lot to answer for. Don't know why anyone gives him the time of day.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:21 pm
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi Trevor Rees Jones, the bodyguard, did write a book telling his story. Its a while since I read it and can't honestly remember what his take on things were. Will we the public ever truly know what happened, I don't think so.

Donna
What did he say about what happened in the tunnel then?

The white Fiat linked (or not) to the crash belonged to a French journalist who was in central Paris on the night. He 'committed suicide' (hozepipe/exhaust) and was found slumped over his steering wheel in a field no long after.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
What did he say about what happened in the tunnel then?

The white Fiat linked (or not) to the crash belonged to a French journalist who was in central Paris on the night. He 'committed suicide' (hozepipe/exhaust) and was found slumped over his steering wheel in a field no long after.

She died in a simple car crash, there is no conspiracy going on.

Next you will try to convince us that Man didn't land on the Moon and Elvis is still alive and playing in a band in Bradford with Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison and John lennon.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:47 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Does that count as Treason?

I agree with what you say although I wouldn't have dabbled myself, not my type.
For James Hewitt yes it was. It is still a hanging offence for an army officer to defile the wife of the heir to the thone. That being said we could have lost a whole brigade if this law had been strictly applied
Old Oct 16th 2007, 8:11 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I'll explain what happened if you like.

Driver pissed out of his head, driving too fast, no seatbelts, crash, dead people.

Sad, but pretty straightforward, no "mystery" or "conspiracy".
You forgot the line of coke everyone at the time said he had, then denied they said it after Fayed threatened them.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

bored by the whole thing....just fills up dull news days or detracts from the real issues.

However Al Fayed will not let it rest until an official verdict of 'Yes it was the Queen wot dun it" is recorded.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:15 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

How long will it take before Kate McCann gets the blame for it?
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

How funny was that song at the end of Chaser?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.