DHL

Old May 13th 2013, 4:31 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default DHL

Brother in Law sent us a package from Watford last Friday - yes, the one just gone. I took delivery of it a couple of hours ago, here in Melbourne. Is this a record?
Old May 13th 2013, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: DHL

We had the same with DHL, collect in Sheffield on the Friday, delivered in Sydney on the Monday.

Shame the bits we ordered from Aus to go with it took a bit longer to arrive...
Old May 13th 2013, 4:20 pm
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spottydog View Post
We had the same with DHL, collect in Sheffield on the Friday, delivered in Sydney on the Monday.

Shame the bits we ordered from Aus to go with it took a bit longer to arrive...
I send boxes of stuff over from the UK sometimes with Wedelivertheworld.co.uk They subcontract to DHL and the stuff takes three days, door to door,(Bristol-Brisbane) regardless of weekends
Old May 14th 2013, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

NigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee View Post
Brother in Law sent us a package from Watford last Friday - yes, the one just gone. I took delivery of it a couple of hours ago, here in Melbourne. Is this a record?

If it is a record it will be at least 7" in diameter, have a hole in the middle and a groove running from the edge to the middle.
Old May 14th 2013, 4:12 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

I was reading this thinking "i've red this somewhere else today, wow'...then i remembered how/why!!! It's been a long morning... ; )