depressed

Old Aug 31st 2009, 3:51 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default depressed

Hi guys i think there would have been threads before about this but

house sale fell thro again 2nd time meant to be out in Oct for wifes job
no chance now
So she will probbaly lose the job anyone any advice or been in same situation
Would the Hospital understand the situation we are in or would it be a case of tough luck.

really got to the stage now we dont know what to do as we have been planning to move for 3 years and then this happens.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

and to make things worse our daughter is so excited about moving as well.

just feel the world is against us .

your thougths please

a Pissed of Mick
Old Aug 31st 2009, 9:00 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: depressed

Hi mate. Sorry to hear about the house falling through and the job situ. Sounds like you're having a lousy time of it. You've put this post in the wrong forum as this part of the site is for people to update about their move to Aus.

No morries, I'll move it to the barbie where people can see it and will reply.

Good luck with everything.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

(((hugs))))

Hope it all comes right for you and your family in the end.. best of luck xx

Em x
Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickpower75
Hi guys i think there would have been threads before about this but

house sale fell thro again 2nd time meant to be out in Oct for wifes job
no chance now
So she will probbaly lose the job anyone any advice or been in same situation
Would the Hospital understand the situation we are in or would it be a case of tough luck.

really got to the stage now we dont know what to do as we have been planning to move for 3 years and then this happens.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

and to make things worse our daughter is so excited about moving as well.

just feel the world is against us .

your thougths please

a Pissed of Mick
So sorry to hear that you're having a rough time of it

I know how you feel though with the house selling crap. We had ours on for 18 months sold it 3 times with it falling through everytime. We were getting to the point that we thought it would just never happen for us. Then 4 weeks before we flew we had an offer and it completed 6 weeks after we landed in Australia It was a big gamble leaving the house with unexchanged contracts but it paid off for us thank god.

I think what I'm trying to say is it can happen It might not be exactly the way you think it will happen but if you stay positive and plan alternatives it can work out.

Hope you make it to the other side soon.