In Denial-I think!

Old Jan 24th 2007, 2:44 am
now sweet kraut

sour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to allsour kraut is a name known to all
Default Re: In Denial-I think!

Originally Posted by Caroline B
O why O why did I leave it so late????
Heehee. I guess you had too much other stuff to do or you were in denial of leaving before you even thought you were in denial!
I've moved countries twice and everytime it's ended up a last minute thing, dumping stuff on friends, forgetting things in boxes which could not be located after it was too late, staying up half the night with the firm plan to pack, then ending up looking at old photographs... it's all part of the parcel.

Well done for making it and enjoy!
sk
Old Jan 25th 2007, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: In Denial-I think!

You describe us well!Have we met?
Thank you for your best wishes.We are having fun.It was worth the stress............
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:43 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: In Denial-I think!

Originally Posted by CasG
Don't want this to end up another mayonnaise thread ...but you can also get Hellmans Mayonnaise in some Coles ...I've bought it there....imported.

That is the last thing I have to say ...except, to all those sitting there with cupboards full, and packers banging on the door - it is worth it
There ya go....we're a mind of useless information us lot

[the stuff I mentioned is also Hellmans it's just re-branded for Aussie mkt - my sad mate Emailed them to ask ]