British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Dare to dream? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/dare-dream-817456/)

paulry Dec 10th 2013 12:43 pm

Dare to dream?

A great dream reminder tool :fingerscrossed::cool:

eddie007 Dec 10th 2013 9:11 pm

Re: Dare to dream?

Originally Posted by paulry (Post 11030357)
A great dream reminder tool :fingerscrossed::cool:

Ummmm... What are you selling and why? what interest do you have in Paul Bauers software and promoting it?

eddie007 Dec 10th 2013 9:26 pm

Who should become a Dreams Alive Affiliate?
"
Anyone sincerely interested in furthering the development of the human Heart and Spirit. Even if you don't have a website, you can still earn extra income as a Dreams Alive Affiliate.

People of all kinds tell us that they enjoy Dreams Alive products because of their ability to help them calm their minds, get clarity about their life, and focus on what they wish to create more of (not what they want to get rid of). This single principle is the determining factor between success and failure in anyone's life.

But what's unique about Dreams Alive programs is how they help anyone find new hope and passion in their lives and realize that they can create the life they truly want.

A Dream-Minder user and affiliate shares his story:

The breakthroughs I've made have already returned the price of the program many times. I just can't say enough good about it." - Kenrick Cleveland- Tacoma, Washington www.maxpersuasion.com

How the Dreams Alive Affiliate program works.

We do all the work, we transact the purchase and handle all the shipping details. All you need to do is post a simple banner/endorsement and you're done!

You receive up to 50% commissions paid monthly direct to you!

Our Offer To You:

Two-tier commissions.
Earn up to 50% commission on direct sales, up to 10% on your 2nd tier affiliate sales.
Excellent marketing materials
Real-time statistics and reporting
First-class Affiliate support you'd expect from the company behind Dreams Alive.com
Lifetime Cookies' to ensure your credited with repeat visitors
Monthly commission payments

It Couldn't Be Easier!

Go ahead. Take a few minutes and join our super Affiliate Program - it's Fast, Free and Easy! We provide you with banners, buttons, text links and images that have been thoroughly tested for their efficiency.

All you have to do is recommend our software to your users
and get up to 40% in commissions on each sale referred from your site.

Wait, there's more!

When your visitors sign up as our affiliates, we will also pay you a 10% commission on their sales! This will encourage you to tell your online friends and partners about our products.

Tracking System:

Our state-of-the-art tracking system was created with your $$$ commissions in mind. After you sign up, you will be assigned a special Affiliate ID which you can use to promote DreamsAlive.com and our other services.

Once your visitors come to our site, your Affiliate ID will be saved on their computer as a cookie. This means that if they come back and buy many months from then, you will still receive your commission.

Affiliate Member Site:

When you sign up, you will be granted access to our exclusive, Associate Member site, where you can :

1. Check out your statistics real-time
2. Edit your profile (i.e. make changes to your address)
3. Get banners, text ads and other marketing strategies

Join Now!

Sign up now as Dreams Alive Affiliate and start earning cash today! It doesn’t cost you anything to become an associate partner and it takes only a couple of minutes.

To become an Affiliate, fill out our simple sign up form by clicking here"

eddie007 Dec 10th 2013 9:28 pm

Perhaps some one can clarify for me, is this Thread Spam ? or Scam?

chris955 Dec 10th 2013 9:43 pm

Its just a thread, I looked, wasnt interested and moved on.

eddie007 Dec 10th 2013 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by chris955 (Post 11030872)
Its just a thread, I looked, wasnt interested and moved on.

So we aren't being spammed .... Why else would some one post a link to this website? read my Second post.... Copied and pasted from the Dreamalive website.

chris955 Dec 10th 2013 9:47 pm

It doesnt look like spam, just a link to some weird new age doohickey. Easy to ignore ;)

GarryP Dec 10th 2013 9:49 pm

Wait, there's more!
I've often thought that that phrase should be accompanied by a neon flashing sign saying
SCAM ALERT

Mitzyboy Dec 10th 2013 10:14 pm

Hmmmm ... well, its a free tool but by using it you are sharing information including your email address, so its a good way of farming email addresses and I guess selling them so that we would all get spammed to death afterwards

I guess its a case of asking yourself how much personal information do you voluntarily want to share with the world ;):)

eddie007 Dec 10th 2013 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 11030901)
Hmmmm ... well, its a free tool but by using it you are sharing information including your email address, so its a good way of farming email addresses and I guess selling them so that we would all get spammed to death afterwards

I guess its a case of asking yourself how much personal information do you voluntarily want to share with the world ;):)

And whoever shared the link gets paid for it????

Do they serve chips with that?

Pica Dec 10th 2013 10:19 pm

If you want to contact yourself in the future use
Futureme.org
It's free-no committment required and it works-I've done it and all that happened was that I got an email that I sent myself last year and so did a friend.

Mitzyboy Dec 10th 2013 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by conniewalker (Post 11030907)
If you want to contact yourself in the future use
Futureme.org
It's free-no committment required and it works-I've done it and all that happened was that I got an email that I sent myself last year and so did a friend.

Can you contact yourself in the afterlife? :D
Or is that weird :lol:

moneypenny20 Dec 10th 2013 11:47 pm

If you really wanted to remember a dream couldn't you just write it down or is that too old school. What a load of cobblers.

old.sparkles Dec 10th 2013 11:49 pm

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 (Post 11031020)
If you really wanted to remember a dream couldn't you just write it down or is that too old school. What a load of cobblers.

tut tut MP - nothing to do with shoe repairers, they have more sense than that :lol:

Mitzyboy Dec 10th 2013 11:52 pm

I can't remember my dreams, or even if I have any.
Sometimes I think that coming on BE is a little dream like, sometimes just a tiny bit surreal :)