Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Daniel Morcombe thread

The Daniel Morcombe thread

Old Aug 28th 2011, 2:25 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Daniel Morcombe thread

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yep, just seen it on twitter, confirmation I think most people expected.
May his soul rest in peace.
Terribly sad but must be a relief for his parents to finally know. I cannot imagine having my son missing for so long without knowing where he is.
Old Aug 28th 2011, 7:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds very wrong to say thank **** for that but it's got to be a help to the family.
Old Aug 28th 2011, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

At last his family know the answer. RIP Daniel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RG421z4U8c
Old Aug 28th 2011, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

and they also confirmed they impounded a car at bribie 2 months ago - a 4WD that matches the description given at the inquest as being seen at that time when Daniel went missing.

They obviously have an informant - either the perpetrator or someone else- who has directed them to this 12x6M location to find the body.

And as for P7 - served his time - my a**e. When does the 6 year old he nearly killed get to be free of it? Paedophilia is not something that is rehabilitatable (new word). they have proven this time and time again - I just cant see why these men arent chemically castrated - when someone has 100% committed a crime like this I think we just throw away the key. IMHO there is no place in society for these people.

somehow I reckon I would get rejected for jury service on this one...
Old Aug 29th 2011, 12:06 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by odyssey
They obviously have an informant - either the perpetrator or someone else- who has directed them to this 12x6M location to find the body.
It would seem that this came about through clever police work and not info from an informant. This article says that "The key search area, concentrated to less than 10sq m, was staked out the weekend Cowan was charged on August 13."
Old Aug 29th 2011, 6:49 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by odyssey
I just cant see why these men arent chemically castrated
I remember from a prog I saw in the UK that chemical castration doesn't stop the mental excitement. It's essentially not very helpful.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 7:56 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I remember from a prog I saw in the UK that chemical castration doesn't stop the mental excitement. It's essentially not very helpful.
It's probably more helpful for the parents of their victims
Old Aug 29th 2011, 8:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

What about chemical or physical castration and lobotomy? Would that do the trick?
Old Aug 29th 2011, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by cresta57
It's probably more helpful for the parents of their victims
You think? Why, if it doesn't work?

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
What about chemical or physical castration and lobotomy? Would that do the trick?
I think a bullet to the brain would probably do the trick.
Crazy Cat Lady

I think a bullet to the brain would probably do the trick.
A hell of a lot cheaper as well.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 8:36 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Or once proven 100% guilty and without doubt, an injection in the arm - but not before the parents get to beat the living shit out of the filthy barstewards
Old Aug 29th 2011, 10:33 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

You think? Why, if it doesn't work?
When my daughter was attacked I'd have happily castrated the bloke with a rusty razor blade. She was his 4th victim in 10 years. May not cure his pedophilia but he wouldn't be sticking his manhood into another underage victim.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by cresta57
When my daughter was attacked I'd have happily castrated the bloke with a rusty razor blade. She was his 4th victim in 10 years. May not cure his pedophilia but he wouldn't be sticking his manhood into another underage victim.
I believe, and not wanting to gross you out, but the pedo being interviewed said that chemical castration was useless because then fingers and other objects would do the same thing. So you see, castration is pointless. Obviously the pain and domination in any way possible is the link to gratification.

I'm so sorry about your daughter being attacked. I would want to kill anyone who hurt my children too.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 12:06 pm

I believe, and not wanting to gross you out, but the pedo being interviewed said that chemical castration was useless because then fingers and other objects would do the same thing. So you see, castration is pointless. Obviously the pain and domination in any way possible is the link to gratification.

I'm so sorry about your daughter being attacked. I would want to kill anyone who hurt my children too.
I didn't want to kill him Just remove his testicles with something suitable blunt & painful

I was under the impression that the testosterone produced the sexual urges in males, therefore removing the source of testosterone production reduced the libido. No libido no urge to re-offend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.