Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is it Cruel to hide......?

Is it Cruel to hide......?

Old Dec 31st 2011, 3:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is it Cruel to hide......?

have to know... Is it cruel to hide MILs Bikini?

Just feel that with her being nearly 70 and built like dawn french its better for everyones sake for me to have hidden her bikini

She is frantically searching for it as we speak....

Maybe she'll find my sense of humour whilst she's at it
Old Dec 31st 2011, 3:59 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is it Cruel to hide......?

Heh he.... Save the Wales, Eds.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Heh he.... Save the Wales, Eds.
Just hope The japanese aint anywhere near Shocko this arvo....
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

You do realise that if you hide her bikini you could be asking for trouble.Mil came to babysit when we lived in the uk.The sun was out so she decided to sit by the front door which was on a busy road in her bra.The kids were only 6 and 7 but were mortified.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

**** me she's skinny dipping
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
**** me she's skinny dipping
You were warned.I rest my case.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:09 am

Originally Posted by irishbloo
You were warned.I rest my case.
Karma.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:12 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Karma.
+ a Zillion
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Karma is a biatch that bites...

I have one husband, 4 kids, three cats, two dogs, one future SIL and a nephew barricaded in my bedroom now... And a 1.75 Litre bottle of Jacks...

No one leaves this room til we hear her get out of the pool....
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:16 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Is she really nude in your pool? I would demand she takes her letter box minge and covers it up ASAP. And that she covers her spaniel ear titties and stop scaring people.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
Is she really nude in your pool? I would demand she takes her letter box minge and covers it up ASAP. And that she covers her spaniel ear titties and stop scaring people.
I'm taking photos and posting them on here to wreak revenge on those that are unsympathetic to my cause....
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:23 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm taking photos and posting them on here to wreak revenge on those that are unsympathetic to my cause....
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:25 am

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
Go on then.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:25 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

have to know... Is it cruel to hide MILs Bikini?

Just feel that with her being nearly 70 and built like dawn french its better for everyones sake for me to have hidden her bikini

She is frantically searching for it as we speak....

Maybe she'll find my sense of humour whilst she's at it
It appears she didn't find that either.

Karma. You deserved this one Eds.

I wonder if she will also pee in your pool.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Would if I could mate... But unfortunately the only way I can do it is to get kevin to take it, post it on her facebook, tag it to me, and I copy it to here and she aint risking her iphone ....

Sorry guys...

Saved by my technophobia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.