Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Cricket Thread (...and other sport)

The Cricket Thread (...and other sport)

Old Nov 24th 2013, 4:47 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread (...and other sport)

Looks like all your born in SA poms have failed in this test
Old Nov 24th 2013, 4:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Fair enough and point taken, so in that vein:

I BOWL TO THE LEFT

I BOWL TO THE RIGHT

I'M GRAEME SWANN

MY BOWLING IS SHITE

(PLUS I LOOK LIKE SPOILT BASTARD FROM VIZ WITH THIS FROWN)
ahem, that's not signed it wouldn't stand up in a court of law

johnson's on fire, fair play
Old Nov 24th 2013, 5:09 am
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

Any chance of a full day of rain tomorrow with zero play?

Can you imagine how LIVID the one-eyed press would be if England were let off with a (undeserving) draw?

It'd almost* be worth turning the TV on for!

*(Not quite - even that spectacle isnt worth the pain. Its a little known fact by Australian FTA tv is banned for military use as making people watch it contravenes the Geneva convention - its so torturous)
Old Nov 24th 2013, 5:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DadAgain
Any chance of a full day of rain tomorrow with zero play?

Can you imagine how LIVID the one-eyed press would be if England were let off with a (undeserving) draw?

It'd almost* be worth turning the TV on for!

*(Not quite - even that spectacle isnt worth the pain. Its a little known fact by Australian FTA tv is banned for military use as making people watch it contravenes the Geneva convention - its so torturous)
it would be hilarious wouldn't it? they'd be seething, they'd blame us for the rain
Old Nov 24th 2013, 5:22 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
it would be hilarious wouldn't it? they'd be seething, they'd blame us for the rain
Off for rain at the mo
Old Nov 24th 2013, 5:28 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a look at the WR for Boganbane

This won't last long:
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR664.loop.shtml#skip
Old Nov 24th 2013, 5:31 am
Account Closed

Just had a look at the WR for Boganbane

This won't last long:
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR664.loop.shtml#skip
boganbane
Old Nov 24th 2013, 5:48 am
Account Closed

can someone give me a shout if play resumes, coverage will be switched over to gem if it does and there's a fim starring richard chamberlain and nannette newman on which i am not prepared to sit through on the off chance thank you
Old Nov 24th 2013, 5:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

can someone give me a shout if play resumes, coverage will be switched over to gem if it does and there's a fim starring richard chamberlain and nannette newman on which i am not prepared to sit through on the off chance thank you
Covers are off.....

Must be mad but I'll sit this out to the bitter end
Old Nov 24th 2013, 5:54 am
Proudly Deplorable

play starting at 5pm Queersland time
Old Nov 24th 2013, 5:58 am
Account Closed

play starting at 5pm Queersland time
nice one cheers dude

keep the faith Polly
Old Nov 24th 2013, 6:01 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Covers are off.....

Must be mad but I'll sit this out to the bitter end
I've been clearing the creek and dodging hail.

I think I made the right choice.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 6:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I've been clearing the creek and dodging hail.

I think I made the right choice.
Rather than being here where you would have just been dodging hail
Old Nov 24th 2013, 6:12 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: The Cricket Thread (...and other sport)

8 for 168, deficit of 393.

Looks like England will drag this into the 5th day.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Jon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
8 for 168, deficit of 393.

Looks like England will drag this into the 5th day.
Hope not! I don't think anyone including England want that really.

Series over for mine, in the top heaviest defeats for England and is difficult to come back from those.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.