The Cricket Thread

Old Feb 16th 2019, 12:18 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread

Ma boys! Famous victory.
Old Feb 16th 2019, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Ma boys! Famous victory.
Yes, I've just posted the Cricinfo Report in BE's General "Locker Room" section. What an amazing result!
Old Aug 3rd 2019, 2:17 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was up til stumps last night watching the only series that matters. I'm shattered, but going to do it all again tonight. What a sport, take my hat off to smithy, that must've been intense
Old Aug 4th 2019, 5:59 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
I was up til stumps last night watching the only series that matters. I'm shattered, but going to do it all again tonight. What a sport, take my hat off to smithy, that must've been intense
It's a great test especially considering Australia and England are both not really that good and are 2nd string test cricket (the real, only, form of the game) nations ATM

Edgbaston is such a great test cricket ground where England are hard to beat. The atmosphere looks great - although the barmy army are getting boring and need to get some new shit
Old Aug 4th 2019, 1:30 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

What a game. If Australia carry on like this, they can win it - which would be an achievement considering where they were on the morning of day 1
Old Aug 4th 2019, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Amazulu
What a game. If Australia carry on like this, they can win it - which would be an achievement considering where they were on the morning of day 1
England collectively look like frightened rabbits for some reason, unable to adapt as usual. This'll go for a draw I think, but the Aussies deserve a win. Their run rate is sensational, but Shey should've declared by now

Old Aug 4th 2019, 10:57 pm
Proudly Deplorable

England collectively look like frightened rabbits for some reason, unable to adapt as usual. This'll go for a draw I think, but the Aussies deserve a win. Their run rate is sensational, but Shey should've declared by now
They definitely need a new spinner - Ali is hopeless
Old Aug 4th 2019, 11:49 pm
Account Closed

They definitely need a new spinner - Ali is hopeless
Haha, he was the first thing my son and I have agreed on in years, he was especially awful yesterday. They completely ran out of ideas without Anderson, which is a bit of a sad indictment.
Old Aug 5th 2019, 12:06 am
Proudly Deplorable

Haha, he was the first thing my son and I have agreed on in years, he was especially awful yesterday. They completely ran out of ideas without Anderson, which is a bit of a sad indictment.
They're definitely missing him. Broad and Woakes bowling okay though
Old Aug 5th 2019, 12:21 am
Account Closed

They're definitely missing him. Broad and Woakes bowling okay though
Lack of imagination and resilience, but that doesn't mean I won't be up til 3:30 again watching it . I laughed on day 1 when my wife asked who's winning, brilliant.
Old Aug 5th 2019, 11:41 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Lack of imagination and resilience, but that doesn't mean I won't be up til 3:30 again watching it . I laughed on day 1 when my wife asked who's winning, brilliant.
It’s not going to last until 3:30.
Old Aug 5th 2019, 12:24 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Indeed. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!

It's a strange test. England haven't really done much wrong (Ali being the glaring exception) yet are on the verge of losing
Old Aug 5th 2019, 12:39 pm
Mostly Harmless

Indeed. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!

It's a strange test. England haven't really done much wrong (Ali being the glaring exception) yet are on the verge of losing
Two dodgy teams but one has a Smith.

Got to admire the guy, I think he (and Bancroft) was put in a crappy position by a true scrub, Warner.

Roy’s charge on Lyon to be totally beaten and bowled particularly bone-headed given the context.
Old Aug 5th 2019, 12:56 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Two dodgy teams but one has a Smith.

Got to admire the guy, I think he (and Bancroft) was put in a crappy position by a true scrub, Warner.

Roy’s charge on Lyon to be totally beaten and bowled particularly bone-headed given the context.
Warner is poison to that team. I don't think much of Smith as a captain but he's some batsman that's for sure, although this 'best since Bradman' nonsense is a bit premature

Roy needs to understand he's not playing a T20
Old Aug 5th 2019, 2:03 pm
Account Closed

How in hell did this happen? Oh yeah it's us 😂😂. This may be a long series

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.