credit cards?

Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:22 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: credit cards?

Originally Posted by aston man
i know what you mean,this is the coldest wetest country i have ever been too.....

am i in austria???
Here you go Ast, lasted only few minutes but it did belt down plenty of hail
Attached Thumbnails credit cards?-img_6141.jpg   credit cards?-img_6144.jpg  
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:30 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

A Kiwi I know came to the UK on a WHV. Racked up debts on cards registered at her friends' address. Left the country and disappeared. The first the friend knew about it was when the bailiffs appeared at the door. Apparently the forwarding address the Kiwi had left for her post was fake. Just thought the bills would disappear. Friend in deep shit trying to prove they are not her debts and is now on credit black list through no fault of her own.

Imagine her joy when she had a letter from the Kiwi with a genuine address....................

The debts will catch up with you!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Up To Late
A Kiwi I know came to the UK on a WHV. Racked up debts on cards registered at her friends' address. Left the country and disappeared. The first the friend knew about it was when the bailiffs appeared at the door. Apparently the forwarding address the Kiwi had left for her post was fake. Just thought the bills would disappear. Friend in deep shit trying to prove they are not her debts and is now on credit black list through no fault of her own.

Imagine her joy when she had a letter from the Kiwi with a genuine address....................

The debts will catch up with you!

LOL.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:35 am

@boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aston man
c
im working with a chap and we were talking today about a 5000 pound debt hes left on a credit crad back in the u.k..

he seems to think he will get away with it,i said with todays technology hell get caught,...
Technology or not, whether he gets away with it or not, its just not good Karma to take this attitude. To be honest, I could never have respect for someone who would do this. It smacks of a basic lack of ethics and integrity.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by @boy
Technology or not, whether he gets away with it or not, its just not good Karma to take this attitude. To be honest, I could never have respect for someone who would do this. It smacks of a basic lack of ethics and integrity.
I agree. It's stealing whatever way you look at it....
if you cant pay it back (or have no intention of even trying) then people shouldn't borrow it...
It's all made too easy nowadays by credit card / loan companies for people to get into debt.
I work for a financial institution (not credit cards or loans i might add) but believe me - we track down non-payers years down the line.....and a lot of the time once legal action is threatened we do tend to get money of some description..
I dont think it's worth the stress - leave the country debt free or at least with arrangements to make payments sorted out...