Wikiposts

Crappy "Sizzlers"

Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:39 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crappy "Sizzlers"

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
the worst bit is she wore a bikini at monkey mia she's 60 and not slim. steve nearly brought his brekkie up
Got any photos?
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:39 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Or your cooking, burnt salad is gettin old now love
your so funny
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:40 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

your so funny
Are you two not talking?
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:40 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Got any photos?
i think i might have give me a minute
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:41 pm
still perthforme

Are you two not talking?
sign language is much more fun
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Took the kids to Sizzlers tonight for tea. Talk about crap! The cutlery was filthy, as were the plates. I told a waitress and she just grunted "Oh" and walked away!

The kids meals came before ours, so they'd finished and were becoming feral by the time ours eventually came! So much for a nice peaceful family meal.

All that for the grand total of $75.00. Should've gone to the fish n chip shop instead!!

OH will be e-mailing and having a moan to Sizzlers HQ. Shalln't hold our breath for a result!

Rant over!!
Hi Tracey...i have eaten there 3 times, that cheesy bread they bring out makes me want to throw up straight away. I hate the place.

The deserts are like prison food, cheap and nasty.

People go as it is cheap and cheerful so they say

I would rather eat dog food

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you two not talking?
I'm not that luck

I'm not saying anything nasty about my loverly MIL , after all being tagged by the rangers at monkey mia is enough trauma for one week .
A former regular of BE

i think i might have give me a minute
I am not like the kid in Little Britain who fancies his mate' grandma you understand! Just in the mood for a laugh / fright! I am married to someone 18 months older and her wrinkles are more than enough
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:45 pm
still perthforme

Got any photos?
here we go
Attached Images  
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:47 pm

I am not like the kid in Little Britain who fancies his mate' grandma you understand! Just in the mood for a laugh / fright! I am married to someone 18 months older and her wrinkles are more than enough
OH yr a dead man lol
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:47 pm
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by paulrachel
I had a Chum who used to do that. He is not that much of a Pal anymore as I didn't find his Pedigree that good. I did have a Butchers in his cupboard once and he did have a shiny coat though.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:49 pm

I had a Chum who used to do that. He is not that much of a Pal anymore as I didn't find his Pedigree that good. I did have a Butchers in his cupboard once and he did have a shiny coat though.
Good boy
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Hi Tracey...i have eaten there 3 times, that cheesy bread they bring out makes me want to throw up straight away. I hate the place.

The deserts are like prison food, cheap and nasty.

People go as it is cheap and cheerful so they say

Shhhhshhhh!!! You are interrupting a private conversation between Worzel and MrsPerthforme.

Next week we'll show them where the PM button is *rolleyes*
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:51 pm
A former regular of BE

here we go
I can't see a bikini. Must have ridden up her blow hole.

Joke (sort of) - what did the eskimo say when he got home for dinner? [sing in the style of Vera Lynn] Whale Meat again! Don't know where, don't know when...
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:52 pm
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Shhhhshhhh!!! You are interrupting a private conversation between Worzel and MrsPerthforme.

Next week we'll show them where the PM button is *rolleyes*
Heh, Steve is working up the mines now - someone has to keep her company

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.