Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Cr*p News - Child Emigration Episode Two

Cr*p News - Child Emigration Episode Two

Old Oct 12th 2010, 11:36 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cr*p News - Child Emigration Episode Two

I wanted to update the original thread I started back in February 2008 (Cr*p News - Child Emigration) but having eventually dug it out I found it had been closed...never mind, it was ages since anyone had posted on it, but it is still there if anyone wants a look

Anyway, what I just very quietly wanted to say to you all is, finally, after 2 years & 10 months of Court proceedings & some horrible, horrible times, culminating in the very unusual situation of both my girls aged 13 & 15 having to appear in Court to give their evidence & to convey their wishes & feelings directly to the Judge....

We got our Court Order

It's bittersweet at the moment & we have a LOT of healing to do....but we're going to OZ!!!

Thank you to everyone who supported us over this nightmare...especially NikiL, Reedy, FlyAway.... my solicitor Tony Kiernan who has been a tower of strength despite the formidable handicaps of having me as a client & looking like Louis Walsh & of course, our very own George Lombard, who has kept me sane over the years with solid advice, endless support & online Scrabble....

Thank you. Everybody.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cr*p News - Child Emigration Episode Two

Originally Posted by JenniGee
I wanted to update the original thread I started back in February 2008 (Cr*p News - Child Emigration) but having eventually dug it out I found it had been closed...never mind, it was ages since anyone had posted on it, but it is still there if anyone wants a look

Anyway, what I just very quietly wanted to say to you all is, finally, after 2 years & 10 months of Court proceedings & some horrible, horrible times, culminating in the very unusual situation of both my girls aged 13 & 15 having to appear in Court to give their evidence & to convey their wishes & feelings directly to the Judge....

We got our Court Order

It's bittersweet at the moment & we have a LOT of healing to do....but we're going to OZ!!!

Thank you to everyone who supported us over this nightmare...especially NikiL, Reedy, FlyAway.... my solicitor Tony Kiernan who has been a tower of strength despite the formidable handicaps of having me as a client & looking like Louis Walsh & of course, our very own George Lombard, who has kept me sane over the years with solid advice, endless support & online Scrabble....

Thank you. Everybody.
Yay!!

Well done hun, I really don't know how you kept sane through a lot of it. I am so happy for you xxxxx

I also love playing scrabble with Mr Lombard
Old Oct 12th 2010, 11:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

We got our Court Order

Thank you. Everybody.
Well done!! That's been one heck of a saga, so glad its had a positive result for you in the end
Old Oct 12th 2010, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

That's brilliant news

I can remember your threads about it at the time & it certainly sounds like it's been very drawn out & tough going for you. Now you can look forward to the future & start planning!

Alison x
Old Oct 12th 2010, 11:53 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
I really don't know how you kept sane through a lot of it.
Has the jury returned a final verdict on that one?

Congratulations JG.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Jenni.

Hope it's all downhill from now for you guys.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 12:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news hon. To be honest I thought you'd already had the nod and can't imagine the emotional roller coaster you've all been on all this time but well done on hanging on in there and good luck with all future plans.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Oct 12th 2010 at 12:28 pm.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Great news! So when are you coming then?
Old Oct 12th 2010, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Has the jury returned a final verdict on that one?

Congratulations JG.
You know what I mean
Old Oct 12th 2010, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all

I am so pleased for you!
Old Oct 12th 2010, 12:50 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

We got our Court Order

Thank you. Everybody.
Congratulations G!

...When are you moving?
Old Oct 12th 2010, 1:21 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! All the best.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 2:56 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Yay on FB and yay on here!!
Old Oct 12th 2010, 3:07 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO! I'm totally confused as to who's who anywhere now

But.....we'll be beating you to Oz....We're going in the New Year

(p.s. found Business Class one-way to Mellie for £1600!!!)
Old Oct 12th 2010, 4:34 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Great news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.