Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Cottelsoe Beach and GMTV

Cottelsoe Beach and GMTV

Old Dec 20th 2008, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cottelsoe Beach and GMTV

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I shall wave the twins around and bounce about and hurt people. failing that, I will have a temper tantrum, throw myself on the floor and wet my knickers.
I dare you!
Old Dec 20th 2008, 9:27 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
I dare you!
Im too much of a chicken. However I will be setting off all the christmas toys in Perth CBD at 1pm on Monday and if we can find a Santa, I shall be sitting on his knee - see my facebook link below
Old Dec 20th 2008, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Im too much of a chicken. However I will be setting off all the christmas toys in Perth CBD at 1pm on Monday and if we can find a Santa, I shall be sitting on his knee - see my facebook link below

Ooo, I might do that as well

Do you have a David Jones in Perth?? they have a santa and lots of toys that make noises and dance and stuff.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 9:56 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooo, I might do that as well

Do you have a David Jones in Perth?? they have a santa and lots of toys that make noises and dance and stuff.
I do believe we have

We are doing this for Mums all over the world
Old Dec 20th 2008, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I do believe we have

We are doing this for Mums all over the world
You do http://www.davidjones.com.au/xmas/wa.jsp
Old Dec 20th 2008, 10:01 am

Its a date!

1pm - whatever your timezone, get yourselves to any shop that has those noisy musical Chrismtas toys and set as many off as you can without being kicked out.

I have had facebook messages from all over the world from people planning to do it.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 12:02 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Its a date!

1pm - whatever your timezone, get yourselves to any shop that has those noisy musical Chrismtas toys and set as many off as you can without being kicked out.

I have had facebook messages from all over the world from people planning to do it.

hey PP, we went last year to cottesloe, it was our first christmas in Perth. I have to say we had a brill day down there, especialy when one young lad stood in the middle of the whole crowd and played his bagpipes, he was awsome and only about 12 yrs old. Yes my mum did see us on the telly too which was worth the effort of a lot of standing around and yes there was pushing and shoving but i dont think it was as bad as i have heard from previous years, maybe some folks stayed away because of it. Would i go again? i have to say yes but not this year, maybe next year or the one after, i dont think its an every year thing IMHO. Anyway hun, apart from the old man working an all, i genuinely wish you both and the moggy the very best christmas and new year, all the best love X.

Nev
Old Dec 20th 2008, 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by redlion
hey PP, we went last year to cottesloe, it was our first christmas in Perth. I have to say we had a brill day down there, especialy when one young lad stood in the middle of the whole crowd and played his bagpipes, he was awsome and only about 12 yrs old. Yes my mum did see us on the telly too which was worth the effort of a lot of standing around and yes there was pushing and shoving but i dont think it was as bad as i have heard from previous years, maybe some folks stayed away because of it. Would i go again? i have to say yes but not this year, maybe next year or the one after, i dont think its an every year thing IMHO. Anyway hun, apart from the old man working an all, i genuinely wish you both and the moggy the very best christmas and new year, all the best love X.

Nev

Cheers Nev, do you remember that night I phoned you to talk about your TRA and stuff? That seems yonks ago now.

I have been invited to an orphans picnic on the beach by my neighbours and their friends, so I am going to go with them.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 12:09 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Nev, do you remember that night I phoned you to talk about your TRA and stuff? That seems yonks ago now.

I have been invited to an orphans picnic on the beach by my neighbours and their friends, so I am going to go with them.

We will be on the dog beach in the morning with my cousin and their great dane 'Elvis' then off with the family for the whole christmas thing. Have a fab day love and yes i always remember when you called up, good things always stay in your mind. take care X

Nev
Old Dec 20th 2008, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

pp i might see you down there x as i spoke to inlaws and they are now going to tape it just in case they see miss or master hitch's arm !!!!- cant disapoint them now can i?
Old Dec 20th 2008, 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by redlion
We will be on the dog beach in the morning with my cousin and their great dane 'Elvis' then off with the family for the whole christmas thing. Have a fab day love and yes i always remember when you called up, good things always stay in your mind. take care X

Nev
I was going to bring my dog to the beach but decided against it. Will just be there with my neighbours.

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
pp i might see you down there x as i spoke to inlaws and they are now going to tape it just in case they see miss or master hitch's arm !!!!- cant disapoint them now can i?
Sounds like a plan
Old Dec 20th 2008, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Ah why don't they ever go to the Gold Coast or Brisbane (not that I watch GMTV but my sis would love to go down there).